Trying to order some clutch parts

Hi,

Trying to order some clutch bits to get my GTO back on the road but having troublw with my account on the website. Sent a couple of emails via your contact page and tried resetting my password twice but got no respones.

Reading other posts, I guess you are busy, but isn’t the password reset thing automated ?

Any chance, when you have a spare 5 mins, you can reset my account ?

Cheers,

Jonathan

I have send you an invite to Stride, this is a chat room outside GTOUK where at the moment @skl can help you get logged on Jonathan.

Please check your email and follow the links.

Steve

2 Likes

Phone him mate best bet

I’ll PM and see if I can sort

3 Likes

It looks like there is a bit of confusion here. Looks like Jonathon’s query is relating to the EvilEmpire website, not the GTOUK forum.

Roddy

2 Likes

Well spotted Roddy :slight_smile:

I miss read it

Steve

2 Likes

Apologies if I mis-posted, haven’t been on the forum for a while!

2 Likes

I’ve seen your emails and will have a look at setting my account up tonight.

Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

I have a spare release bearing and alignment tool for a tt if you’re interested.

James

1 Like

Rob had enough and done a runner :grin:

1 Like

James,

I’m hoping it is more on the hydraulic side that I have an issue, thanks anyway.

Cheers,

Jonathan

Give rob a call he’s mega busy right now and having fun sorting bits out so might not get back to you anytime soon unless you call him

OK thanks, I will do that, maybe after the weekend. I need to pull the car off where it is parked (stuck), jack it up and have a look at what might be broken!

Cheers,