Trying to post in Technical section but cant?

Hi

Its there anything wrong with my memebership because I cant seem to post anything except in traders, newbie, membership queries, and I think insurance.

Or am I just a complete 'tard?

Simon.

P.S Mock me, but still help me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those sections you cant see are for full.paying members only,20 quid a year will get you full access to the club and subsidised meets etc

3 Likes

If you wish to renew your membership @tower please use the club shop where you will be redirected to PayPal.
Thanks Dave, and Thanks @ScottMR :+1:

2 Likes

Thought I had a standing order and automatic renewal… oh well seems not i guess. Will sort out thanks.

2 Likes

Ive just checked my profile and it says “You have an active subscription to this product already”. So can you tell me the problem so I can resolve anyone?

Hi fella it’s not showing as full member after your name , this will be where the issue is , @DavePerky or @stevie will be able to look into this for you ,

I have tagged them so they will let you know what needs doing

Regards

Craig

EDIT…

Just seen the posts above and perky is already on the case for you , god damn slick this site is now

2 Likes

I’ve checked my paypal account and the payment was never taken. I have double checked there are 2 methods, unexpired, from which Paypal can access for funds which have been in place since the dawn of time.

I go to the shop but as I say it wont let me buy it because “You have an active subscription to this product already”.

Please @DavePerky or @stevie hope you can help.

Hi Simon,

Sorry you are having problems, this can be looked into, but I think Steve and Dave may be at work till later, so just bare with us till they can provide the information.

If I had to take a guess I’d say your Automatic Payment for Subscription on Paypal has somehow been cancelled, we see this a lot when it comes around at a time not convenient to the member, but once cancelled it doesn’t then go through at a later date.

But hang fire we’ll look into it and get back to you.

Tracie :frog:

2 Likes

Hi Mate,

looking through the shop orders, there seems to be various subscriptions and cancellations from you. This could have caused an issue with the software. I will resend you a new subscription order via email for you to paypal.

Hope this sorts it buddy

Steve

3 Likes

Right PayPal will work now going through the shop.
Dave

3 Likes

I’ve now checked out in the shop all completed with paypal confirmed order being processed.

4 Likes

Away you go then chap , the guys have sorted you out :sunglasses:

2 Likes