Update 2

Continuing the discussion from Gto available:

Ok I’m looking for around 4k as it owes me that, I’ve been told to list it for 5k but only interested in getting my money back, do you think it’s worth having at that price

Is it a TT?

No and it wouldn’t be that price if it was unless it was a restoration car

I’ve seen NA’s go for around 6-7k so 5k is maybe even a little undervalued.

The longer we as owners underprice our cars, providing the car is in good condition of course we should be asking top dollar. These cars are scarce in good condition so ask good money for the motor, as I say, if we keep under valuing then that’s how it will stay. Good luck with the sale.

1 Like

Ray,
I think what’s missing here is a photo or two of your car. Than you’d sell it in a flash. If you need any help loading photos on to this Forum, please let us know, and we’ll help you.

Mike

2 Likes

He does have a few on the older post, but nothing too detailed, hes needs some of the underside (rust/lackoff) engine bay and interior condition

Continuing the discussion from Gto available:

Ok I’m looking for around 4k as it owes me that, I’ve been told to list it for 5k but only interested in getting my money back, do you think it’s worth having at that price

Hi guys and thanks for your input as I’m happy for any advice you can give, I have got a few photos on here but I will be adding more in the next day or two

Hi Jason
I will be putting some more photos on in the next day or two and thanks for your advice as I am a novice at doing this advertising thing :grinning:

Thanks for your advice and I would be grateful to get a little more, I was hoping by putting it on here I would be put in the right direction, nice of you guys to be helpful :blush: