Simon

Stevie

Tracie

Rachel

Richard

Lara

Lukas

3 Likes

@JoeB are you and Chelsea coming to the pub for the meal, welcome but we weren’t sure from your relpy ?

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

Looking forward to it :blush:
Thanks Lara

1 Like

I’ll be at the agm

Paul

2 Likes

Me and Chelsea will come for the meal. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Table 2 for 4

Joe
Chelsea
Mark L?

reminder, the club will provide Coffee & Tea on the Sunday, but you will need ot bring a Mug

Simon

2 Likes

Thanks

If anyone has a display ticket for the Sunday that is no longer going could I purchase it from you?

I now can make it…typical.
Marty

2 Likes

I am so sorry to be missing the AGM and Japfest. The construction of the garage and fitting of the garage roller shutter door and electrician will be happening.

I am gutted but if it means I get my car in the dry and able to work on I will be a happy person.

Best wishes to everyone going, enjoy the weekend. No doubt there’s other things this year that I will be on.

Terry :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Wondered why you were AWOL Terry when you normally go, assumed you were just being ‘Mr Last Minute’ as usual :laughing:.

Let you off this time, sounds like you’ve got a lot on… BUT, don’t do it again :joy::joy::joy: :kissing_heart:.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

@mutley99 So spoken to the venue and now booked for 14 hopefullly, not sure of the table layout, it will be a surprise

Simon

2 Likes

That’s a pathetic excuse Terry…blimey I’ve heard it all now :slightly_smiling_face:
Yes mate, you’ll be missed, but that job must take priority matey. Keep going!
See ya sometime in '24.

Mike

Cheers Mike,

thought I’d be further along but have been pegged back with the rain.

Trying to get rid of that tag @Tracie, will put up some pictures as am chuffed with what has been done so far.

Terry :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Does the club have one of those BlackStealth code scanners? If we do, is it possible for someone to bring it along to the AGM to turn off my SRS light?

1 Like

Yes I will bring one - we should be able to re-set that for you :+1:

1 Like

Brilliant, thanks James

1 Like

We (me and the tribe) are going to attempt heading down early doors saturday avoid traffic. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

2 Likes