Uploading video.possible accident scam

hi.
Had a shunt and damaged my gto quite badly.
looking at the camera footage of the accident i,m beginning to wonder if i,ve been scammed.
is it possible to upolad an avi file so you can all have a look.
either way i,m gutted.

Best way to share a video is to upload it to YouTube and then share a link here.

Oh wow that’s bad hope your ok mate

yeah cheers dave got a bang in the mush from the airbag and a knock to my arm but all good.
i might need some parts.
going to access the chassis etc in the daylight and we,ll see what we see.
prognosis isnt good at the mo and thats a bit upsetting to be fair

Its not easy to see but was it a roundabout? I do think that car did hard braking, but many bad drivers do that ■■■■…

There was no reason for that car to brake the other car took ages to come a cross the roundabout he will go for a whiplash claim for sure

He also came across the lane to get infront of you for no reason that I can see other than to get in front of you like a wedge just before the roundabout making your stopping distance very short between you and the car. Get it straight over to your insurance company if he goes full out to will know it’s deliberately done.

does anyone know the book price for a mk1 gto?

Aww that’s a horrible sight !!!

Glad to hear your relatively ok fella .

Hard to tell really from the photo but reckon that’s turned its last wheel :frowning:

Have a good look underneath and the panel gaps between the doors and wings , if it’s twisted then it’s probably best to let it go

Craig

That certain does look very aggressive braking. The main thing is your ok. Sad to see the gto like that, I hope it can be repaired :frowning:

Cheers,
Neil

Yeah cheers Neil its all very upsetting at the no.
Does anyone have a gto for sale?

1 Like

Are you looking for another gto or are you looking for s shell (project car or a runner etc)?

Cheers,
Neil.

Glad you are ok
Looks deliberate to me, does the driver of the other car live in the local area.
You mist have his address.
If he is making a claim against you,do a bit of stealhing near his home and find out how injured he is , get some photos of him doing something he should not be doing with the said injuries he has.
Good Luck

1 Like

Oh! Sugar, sorry to see that Meds, that really does look like smash for cash, I think I watch too many Russian car crash vids :smirk:

Like Mark says, if he claims against you video the geezer and send it to your Insurance company.

Hope it isn’t a write off and that it can be repaired, a really lovely motor that is.

All the best buddy, let us know how you get on,

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

I am not looking for a shell mate.
I was actually thinking of asking maybe grahams or a local gto breaker if they want to make me an offer for it.
Would anyone be interested in my te37 alloys inc 255. 45 17 tyres nexan 3000,s all about min 6mm.

1 Like