Various Parts for Sale - FMIC HT LEADS

I have the following for sale. (All items were working when removed by Ben and the team at Eurospec) <------ This guarantee is not a guarantee :smiley: :smiley:

All prices will be plus packing and postage. Will normally send first class recorded.

Magnecor HT Leads very good condition £90

HKS Intercooler in very good condition £200

MK1 Gto Rear Garnish £30 + p an p

Brake reservoir and Mitsi logo Spark plug cover with a little red over spray. Should clean up

Original Headlights for MK 1 (not Hella) - £20 + p an p

K an N Filter - £25 + p an p

Maf - £10 + p an p

Maft Pro Parts - Looking at around £80 with the AIT Engine Harness also brand new (not pictured)

Paypal accepted as is Bank Transfer and Cash on collection.

Happy browsing

:smiley: :smiley:

Geraint

I’ve sent a PM
Cheers

If you still have the fog lights I would have them.

pm sent

Geraint,
Received the fog lights today, after adjusting one of the bulbs they work fine (no not fitted just checked on battery) I intend refurbishing them.
Thanks mate have a good xmas and we will have to meet up in the new year.

You have a PM

New Parts added !!

If you want any more pictures let me know

is the maff in good order with no damage to the vortex section?

Hi Supramad,

Yeah is all in good condition !

If I get a chance I’ll get a photo of it for you

Cheers

Geraint

Cool give me couple days waiting for a payment to arrive.

Hi Supramad,

I have been just informed by a higher power/ Jedi Master - Rob from Evil Empire :smiley: :smiley: - That that MAf is … (in a Star Wars cliché style) … Not the Maf you are looking for !!! :smiley: :smiley:

Rob said it wont work on your car I’m afraid as yours is a MK2. I have attached the picture anyway

I didn’t know any different I’m afraid

Thanks Rob

That’s good of him. Not sure myself it looks very similar. Will have a close look at mine but if he said it won’t work I guess it won’t work. I have enough parts that don’t work already lol.

All parts above still available. Make me an offer.

Also available 18 Spline Gear box from GTO MK1

Cheers

Geraint

Geraint,

If you still have the MK1…MAF for £10 bring it with you on sunday and I will have it as a spare for mine.

Hi,

Will do. Looking forward to Sunday now :smiley: