Vote for Car of the Month November 2022

Right off we go again for November,
Post up a picture of your GTO/3000GT.

Steve

1 Like

My beastie❤

10 Likes

Pic from a great day out at Castle Combe this year (lots of red Colour Magic and Maguires involved :smiley:)

13 Likes

Only a few more days to enter peep’s- let’s see them cars :red_car:

James

1 Like

in its natural habitat of course :smiley: nothing serious just a blown fuel pipe and if you watch c5 you may recognize the bloke doing the straps. - claim to fame et al…

4 Likes

It’s the first time that there has been a tie for COTM, normally there would be a committee decision to split the vote.

I have seen these two cars in the flesh over many years and I personally couldn’t see any way to decide who is the winner.

On that note Congratulations to @gto_power1 and @mickJ for winning COTM.

Certificates will be posted out to you.

Steve

4 Likes

Awesome @stevie and well done @mickJ
Thank you to all who voted and thank you to the fantastic club and community of lovely people.
Jerry

4 Likes

That’s great news! Absolutely chuffed. I had mixed emotions entering because I love what Jerry’s done with the front of his car :star_struck: and in normal circumstances I would have voted for it :laughing: so well done Jerry @gto_power1 . I also really like @LKUK natural habitat pic which sums up the good humour required owning this emotional rollercoaster of a car:+1:

Thank you @stevie and the committee and everyone who voted, and just to reiterate what Jerry said, I love being part of this great club and it means a lot thank you.

6 Likes

Thank @mickJ that means a lot and must admit when I saw your picture on I thought ■■■■ got no chance but I’m so happy that we both won and also November is my birth month I’m double happy,congrats to @LKUK too

2 Likes

Well done chaps! I couldnt call it between either of them

3 Likes

Thanks for taking part :+1:.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

2 Likes