Wanted, complete aircon system for mk2 94' GTO

hi guys, this is probably the wrong place to post this but i’m a bit at a loss…anyway…the previous owner of my car did an AC delete, so i’m looking at reinstating it while my engine is out…if you have one or know of someone i would be eternally grateful…thanks :slight_smile:

Hi you need to sign up to full membership to see technical help and post in the correct categories.

Dave

1 Like

hi, thanks for the reply…what does full membership involve ?

Hi Marc,
Welcome to the club
Membership Is £20 per year which is well worth it for the knowledge in here.

1 Like

Hi Marc welcome back to GTOUK , this is a very active forum and club , Full Membership gives You access to whole Forum including Technical Info and Data also How To guides , You can start in the Newbie category and tell us a bit about Your car ( we love pictures ) Your plans for the car and about Your self if You wish ! Cheers

3 Likes

hi, ive been a member for over a year, don’t really use the page… only want to buy something… i understand that to advertise things for sale always costs money… but i’m not selling, i’m buying which anywhere is usually free… i can’t justify paying 30 on top to buy a secondhand aircon… don’t worry about it, i’ll keep looking…thanks any way …

So your quite happy to glean information from our members without contributing to the running of the forum? Yeah can see people going out of their way to help

3 Likes

In fact your not a newbie and your trying to bypass the way the forum runs I’m locking this post

4 Likes