Wanted GTO mk1 in Red

i wouldnt buy from them Ibrahim they are all tarted up one i saw was totally sprayed in the engine bay! and out side body if you look closely you can can see new respray etc…we have a good one but my son does not want to sell yet maybe next year…

Hi don’t worry I didn’t his cars are tarted about with and overpriced awful paint jobs

Hi there is a red uk leather sunroof on isle of wight was for sale at some point couple years ago… body very good bit faded low miles 47.000 ill put a couple of pics up we took ours next to it think it was up for £3000 needs to be rescued chris scott sales…did you find one yet?

I’d be interested if you have any more info

Hi ive got couple of pics ill put up dont know the guy but can give you contact number hes got a car lot…sort out tommorow.

1 Like

hope it works contacts on sign …

1 Like

Hi mate thanks for helping out I should have updated this sooner I found one in the end with immaculate body work and sound engine for a bargain of £3500 but I sent it to Eurospec last weekend for a 60k service with all fluids changed with cambelt and water pump. Turns out it had a new fraud MOT :grimacing: so lots more was mechanilly wrong and my £1260 bill has now turned into a £2265 bill but at least I now know she is healthy :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Why people do things like this? Surely wasn’t a GTOUK car !

1 Like