Wanted GTO mk1 in Red

Hi guys after a mint GTO TT or a 3000GT preferably with leather interior and in red.

Thanks
Paul (Newbie)

Welcome to GTOUK and good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you :+1: been looking for a while now all I can find have been awful wasted hrs of driving too :pensive:

Welcome to GTOUK, getting harder to find a good one now, people tend to keep the good ones. What’s your budget? A good semi sorted tt is anything from 4k upwards unless they are giving it away.

Dave

1 Like

Hi Dave I have a maximum budget of £6000 for a good one. Does anyone have any experience of this Ibrahim selling GTO s on eBay he seems to have plenty of them ?

1 Like

@davesoper64 mate :+1:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to GTOUK

2 Likes

Hello and thank u

Have you looked at this one ?

I did was hoping for the leather trim :grimacing:

1 Like

I would go over condition first mechanical and corrosion over extras… take it from one that knows lol

Always cars being broken so seats are often available and tbh 25 year old leather ain’t the best normally… however it looks in a photo.

5 Likes

Totaly agree with Dave, the leather aint that great often could always do a retrim, but make sure on the car first, that red one looks pretty good, whats he asking for it?
Welcome to the club Lee, good luck with your quest.

3 Likes

My leather seats have weathered a lot better than the rest of my car :sob:

3 Likes

Hi thank u for all the support and welcoming me feels like home already. :blush: it’s up for £5k or offers

2 Likes

If thats a solid car and runs nice, a reasonable bid might get a chunk below 5k and could be a bit of a steal, as long as its got good steel!!
Sounds tempting.

3 Likes

Hi mate welcome to the group
I got mine from him he was ok with me defo salesman and selling at London prices so haggle and check stuff as not all switchesand systems work think of it as a project but as confirmed by my garage that I use he seems to sell good solid cars
Just check everything in out under and over.
Hope this quick message helps.
Dave.

3 Likes

Looks good to me too for a 1993 car !

2 Likes

Lol I’m tempted :heart::eyes::heart:

That’s funny :joy: few on here like that :rofl:

Historical looks ok .
https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/

2 Likes

It’s a clone lol​:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes