Wanted - Mk2 GTO Bumpers and Wheels

Good morning all,

After a full set of bumpers / side skirts for my mk2 GTO. Also a set of standard wheels with tyres for rolling around on.

I’d consider a complete-ish parts car if anyone has one! I’m based over in Lincolnshire.

If anyone can help please get in touch! Thanks!

Your best bet will be a breaker- try JapAttack - they mostly break FTOs but now do GTOs as well.

Hey @Lukeyboy46 I have both front and rear mk2 bumpers if your still in need of them.

I’m close to Stoke-on-Trent.

Paul

I have a spare set of wheels with good tyres.
Watford

Hi there, thank you, how much would you like? Do you have a picture please?

Hi luke
I’m out now but will get some good pictures in the morning and we can look at seeing what they are worth.
Bob

Great thank you Bob!

Luke
Tyres are very good, wheels ok for scratching around. Bubbling on some areas as shown and no inserts unfortunately. £150.00 any good?

They are literally perfect

Are you willing to strap some cardboard around them so I can get them couriered please? Looking like it’s going to be a challenge to get down to you!!

I will be able put some cardboard over the front and then plenty of cling film to cover them up if that’s ok

That’s perfect! If you can let me know some bank details ill transfer it over and I’ll arrange the courier!

1 Like

I’ve done two and run out of cling. Will be done in the morning. Pm sent with details

Does anyone want these wheels before I put them on ebay. They are all wrapped ready for collection in person or carrier.