We are Still Open for Business with CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 Lockdown

CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 UPDATE

Following the latest Government Coronavirus / COVID-19 advice we would like to update you on our current position

At present we remain open for business as usual as best as possible with myself as the only staff member and some self imposed isolation.

We currently use DHL exclusively Now for shipping who are collecting from us as normal however it would be realistic to expect some service interruption especially for items going to Europe

We can confirm Rota wheels and Forge Motorsport are some of the companies who are now closed for at least 3 weeks. When we have more updates on supplier closures, we let you know as soon as possible.

We still have good amounts of stock of various parts and brands so should be able to fulfil orders for the coming weeks.

This is an ongoing situation meaning things could change overnight, please be patient at this challenging time as we may be limited in what we can do and control.

Lastly, we wish all our customers and their families good health.

And let’s be careful out there people and stay safe please

Best wishes

Rob

17 Likes

Top work Rob

Yeah keep safe Rob. As discussed I will be working on mine in these next coming weeks as we are now locked down. As long as I keep getting paid I’ll be placing orders!

Woz

1 Like

Keep placing orders keep him locked in the warehouse, we need this Guy when the good days come.:smile:

3 Likes

Stay safe Rob, and don’t forget to wash your hands :+1:

Terry :sunglasses:

Top man Rob
Keep safe
regards Michal

Paid my dues this week