Web site problems

As some of you know the site has been down since Wednesday

I would like to thanks Mark “Mr Toad” for working on this for the last few days.

If would like to know the problem

http://bargainhost.co.uk/support/index.php?_m=news&_a=viewnews&newsid=37

Simon

Many thanks Mark for all your hard effort,

If you have not noticed the forum has been restored back to Tuesday Night so any posts or PM,s made after then have been lost

Simon

Seconded - Thanks for all the work to get us back up Mark. Top man… :slight_smile:

well done mark … you do know that this means you CANT go to australia now dont you ! :lol:

Nice one Mark nice to see it back up working again
Andy

Well done Mark… its funny how you don’t realise what you have until you no longer have it…
I think some times we take all that goes on behind our backs in this club to much for granted and
don’t show our appreciation to those that keep this club running a well as it does…

Thanks, not only from me but I’m sure from all of the others that like myself really missed not
having the forum to log onto each day :wink:

Well done Mark!

Cheers everyone, just wish I got thanks for the jobs I do at work as well :slight_smile:

Mark

I saw the post on Facebook that your sort it out nice one Mark

VJ

Well done Mark for getting it up nd going again

But i am still getting the odd "oops broken link " notification and the faults in the c/room which were part of the problem before the site crashed

crock of shite :lol: :lol:

Craig

[quote]Well done Mark for getting it up nd going again

But i am still getting the odd "oops broken link " notification and the faults in the c/room which were part of the problem before the site crashed

crock of s**t :lol: :lol:

Craig[/quote]

But I think you have an issue on your network at your home.

Site is on a completely different server now so I can’t see that you and only you would have same issues if it was server side.

Mark

Mark, I think a few others are having problems with it running a bit slow.
I on the other hand have no problems at all :smiley: yet :lol:

OK, Spoke too soon :oops:

What’s happened to all the pictures and avatars?
They all seem to have all gone :shock:

Just checked, photobucket’s web site has now gone down :shock:

[quote]OK, Spoke too soon :oops:

What’s happened to all the pictures and avatars?
They all seem to have all gone :shock:

Just checked, photobucket’s web site has now gone down :shock:[/quote]

We don’t host avatars etc, they are hosted by other companies ie photobucket, imageshack, personal webspace.

As you mentioned photobucket was down that’s why you won’t see them.

We don’t run photobucket, so out of my control :slight_smile:

Mark

[quote]Cheers everyone, just wish I got thanks for the jobs I do at work as well :slight_smile:

Mark[/quote]

If you work in IT you usually get cursed. You couldn’t count the number of curses yestarday when our email server went down, for all of half an hour.