Website issues

Hi All,

Sorry to anyone who did not have access to the forum over the last couple of days (I could not get on either). There is an issue with the upstream provider and a routing issue, so not everyone would have lost their access.

This is still on the present hosting company and nothing to do with the development process, the issue was out of our control and the provider sent us an apology. Mark has been doing his best to contact them to resolve this issue.

There should be no more issues now.

Neil.

I wasn’t tearing my hair out really Neil, honestly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wondered why it kept saying, Ooops, have you typed in the name correctly, please try again or later!!!:shock: :shock:

Now I know, Yay!!! :smiley:

Terry 8)

It was an odd one because I was being told people could get on, I started to wonder if I had gone mad :slight_smile:

Neil.

I couldn’t get access last night either , seems that some mobile devices were able to connect though

Craig :slight_smile:

I couldn’t connect via mobile until this morning and even then struggled with direct links on my email notifications. All good now though :slight_smile:

I have had no problems getting on and have been logging on every day for the last week or
more… in fact I log on every day and have only logged on using a computer and not some of
these Star Trek toys

[quote]I have had no problems getting on and have been logging on every day for the last week or
more… in fact I log on every day and have only logged on using a computer and not some of
these Star Trek toys[/quote]

Looks like windows 92 is the way to do it afterall :lol: :lol: :lol:

Craig :slight_smile:

This was a routing issue so its nothing to do with devices.

Neil