Weston-Super-Mare - beach run Saturday 16th July

Hi All,

I know this is last minute but we are having a run down to Weston for a day on the beach, anyone is welcome, we are meeting at Gordano services services services at 11am this Saturday (16th July).

https://www.welcomebreak.co.uk/locations/gordano/

Cheers,
Neil.

Yup, already confirmed.

Meet you at mine or Bristol?

Yours, I’ll be driving past your house to get there so makes sense to knock. Lol

1 Like

Sounds like fun if the weather’s good. Will speak to Mrs and see if I’m allowed day release for good behaviour! :grinning:

James

3 Likes

Bring her along :slight_smile:

i will come ( just me Barbara is working )

1 Like

Will be in Exmouth and going to see another GTO Sat near my daughter near Holsworthy

That’s not far away :slight_smile:

Pity. I would normally be up for this, but I have other plans.
Marty

1 Like

If it goes well. We can plan another one for a different time :slight_smile:

I’m finishing my current work in Stevenage this week, be home in time for weekend so I think I’m in. Will confirm tomorrow.

Cheers

Mick

1 Like

Neil
Helen
David
Kevin
James (hopefully)
Mick J (Hopefully)
Andy
and friends :slight_smile:

might bring me bucket and spade ! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m in, got the weekend off and obtained authorisation from She who must be obeyed

:grinning:

3 Likes

Sorry chaps can’t make this one as got to go up north - have a good run and day.

James

That’s a shame James will catch you soon :slight_smile:

hullo peeps just got back in record time god i was a flying :yum:
that was a great day, pity it wasnt a bit longer, the go karting was well worth the queue
the fish, chips sausage and seagulls were great :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Kevin, i hope you get your stealth mobile sorted soon, easy on the flames :wink:
Neil that was a good shout and nice hound too
brill day :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Andy :sunglasses:

3 Likes

What a day. Laughed all the way home, karting was a lot of fun. The motorway was so funny until we hit the traffic. Still worrying that Kevin has been rescued.

3 Likes

Would have loved to be able to have made this. Glad you all had fun. Maybe next time for me

2 Likes