What hapoened to

Well’s its a sad day, not logged on here for serveral years but thought i would see if i could find out what happened to the GT i once owned.

Found it buried in the forum pages on here with it being broken up.

I suppose the real shame is it got butchered, when i owned it it was 100% original uk example with one exception the blue flame exhaust. I had had it resprayed full replaced the water pumps with metal ones and did but bigger brakes on (the otiginal where crap) only to find it has also caused misery and a lot of money after one of the later owner chased too much power.

You never know much about the people you sell to but in this case it is a sad day a really good one ended up in bad hands.

You will not be forgotten you are on the front of a birthday card the kids made.

Rest in peace my little GT

1 Like

Like loosing a loved one… But logging on and having a mooch only says one thing to me… Thinking of getting another… It’s like hotel california here, you can check out any time you like but can never leave…!

Jus

Which car was it ? Sadly a few have gone to the great scrapyard in the sky , some because of neglect others because of financial drain and family reasons , my old one was certainly the latter

Only good thing to take out of it is that it has helped other cars live on via its parts

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

M300 OHN if you search on forum you will find pictures :sweat:.

Would love another but dont have space for it and doubt will find any orginal one again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh karims car

Yeah I remember it

Craig :grinning:

Feel sorry for him, it was a great car in 2008 when i had it :frowning: Really had way too many changes and racked up another 25k mileage after me too. Guessing given what happen the every six month all change of 4k mileage did not happen :frowning:

From memory he had a replacement engine after a head gasket failure. Which then failed, so not the original engine.