What is this even?'

Just had to post this. What is an sr4 single turbo automatic when it’s at home? I would sure like to see what’s probably not under that bonnet…

1 Like

I dunno but I want one lol

Must be that new model noone spoke about. You know, the sr4 single turbo auto. It goes, until the gearbox explodes in a fireball 3 months later

1 Like

Email sent :joy:

It’s probably a quad turbo, Qr4, semi auto diesel

1 Like

Mind you it’s possible I’ve never seen a king cab nissan navara tipper either.

1 Like

But then there is this.

If anyone has a million squidlies just knocking around, maybe worth a punt, only has 310 bhp though.

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

bet its one of those alternator turbos cheap ■■■■ :joy:

1 Like

I’ve emailed him asking him for some engine bay pictures :grin:
If he replies I’ll keep you updated :wink:
As you all know this must been a one off from mitsubishi😂
Jerry :grinning:

2 Likes

Makes 2 of us… I’m first in if its “special” like me :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Get ready for the biggest turbo hanging out of where the battery used to be! A wagon wheel of a garett turbo on an auto!

1 Like

It might just be that the bonnet latch has “broken” and there’s a turbo whistler installed on the end of the exhaust pipe

3 Likes

Maybe hes being honest and only 1 turbo working while the other is FUBAR

1 Like

Sr was what the gto n/a started being called , guessing its had a single turbo conversion done on it

1 Like

SR…somethings running!! :relaxed:

1 Like

My God …the power gain :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Only a couple of miles from me even closer for @davidcunneen, might go and have a look lol

1 Like

“turbonator” … Pmsl :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:is that the sheikh alternative of arnold-schwarzenegger

2 Likes

Since you might convert to a single turbo in the future ,it will be worth checking this one out​:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:it might be the future under that hood​:grinning::grinning::grinning:
Jerry

1 Like

It may even be worth converting to an automatic for the pod :laughing:

1 Like