What's the best way if insuring 4 cars

As the title says.

At the moment both me and the mrs have 3 cars and I’m looking at getting another (a TT :wink: ) I already own a M reg 306td, P reg mondeo estate 2ltr Ghia and a L reg GTO Non turbo.
At the moment they are insured with 2 different companies and are insured on seperate policies for both of us to drive at any time.

As we can only drive 2 cars at a time (maximum) I am paying for a 3rd car just to sit on the drive and if I’m looking at getting a 4th that to will be sat doing nothing and is costing a fortune. I even got a quote for the mondeo TPFT that was going to be more than the GTO fully comp because they wouldn’t mirror my 9 years NCB :evil: (i didn’t take it :wink: )

I have asked a couple of companies about a traders policy but most have stopped doing them or I need to go out and buy a 5th car to qualify :roll:

Is there any way or any company that will put all 4 cars on one policy and one direct debt?

Ive got 4 cars on an admiral muticar policy, all under one policy, one payment and same policy end date on all the cars.
Good thing is that even under the one policy each car can actually have a different policy holder if that makes any sence.

[quote]Ive got 4 cars on an admiral muticar policy, all under one policy, one payment and same policy end date on all the cars.
Good thing is that even under the one policy each car can actually have a different policy holder if that makes any sence.[/quote]

Cheers for that and yes it does make sense (to me anyway). The only problem with that is I don’t think Admiral insure grey imports :frowning:

Damon if you can drop me a line when you have 5 minutes spare we can go through a few bits and bobs it would be wrong of me to put on here :wink:

Thanks

Dave 8)