Why have i got no acces im a paid member?

I just tried to check some things ready for japfest which was when i joined the club last yr. As it was last yr at japfest shouldnt my member ship run out the same time ?? as i will renue at japfest was going to do this every yr can someone help please thanks

Mario

[quote]I just tried to check some things ready for japfest which was when i joined the club last yr. As it was last yr at japfest shouldnt my member ship run out the same time ?? as i will renue at japfest was going to do this every yr can someone help please thanks.

the fact that i cant look at stuff in areas of the club as its saying im not a paid member but i am .

Mario[/quote]

[quote]Welcome

GTOUK is the Mitsubishi 3000GT / GTO owners club in the UK.

GTOUK and its members are dedicated to the pursuit of high performance fun without sacrificing safety. It is a UK community of Mitsubishi 3000GT, GTO and Dodge Stealth owners.

The membership year runs from 1 April - 31 March.[/quote]

have a look here all is explained

http://gtouk.com/

membership year runs from april 1st, as explained on the GTOUK homepage,

**Welcome

GTOUK is the Mitsubishi 3000GT / GTO owners club in the UK.

GTOUK and its members are dedicated to the pursuit of high performance fun without sacrificing safety. It is a UK community of Mitsubishi 3000GT, GTO and Dodge Stealth owners.

The membership year runs from 1 April - 31 March.

Full membership costs £40 or if joining after 1 Sept you can join for £30.

If you wish to apply for Club membership, please fill out the registration form here.**

you can join after this but will only get membership until march 31st. :wink: