Why Your having issues getting through to Rob!

As some of you have been finding out over the last few weeks, getting in touch with Rob has been a pain in the arse- so I thought id explain why, please take the time to read!..

The Evil Empire is expanding and needed to move to a larger premises, so in between taking care of day to day business Rob went and found himself a brand new unit to work from and is now in the process of getting that set up to move into, but there is the problem- there is only one GSXR-KID!

My brother Robert, myself and various others have been helping were we can but obviously we have work too, so rob has been stretching himself trying to get into the position to move as well as take care of the Evil Empire, which I’m sure you can understand is tough. The unit is a brand new unit- all it had in it was a kitchen (well a room with a sink) a toilet and a vast empty space, the building of the office is almost complete (this had to be built as well as the electrics put in) but there is still some work to be done before any stock is transferred and the business is 100% running from the unit.

At the moment Rob’s days are taken up like this; having to be at the old place for deliveries/collections, at the new unit for delivery of materials, making orders with suppliers, arranging collections, going to B&Q for materials needed AND on top of all that doing what he has to do most- answering calls and emails from you guys! If he can get in some sleep and food in betwen it all thats a bonus! He’s one very busy old dude, im sure its encouraging those greys even more! :lol:

So yes, it may take a while for you to get through to him- but that is largely down to my brother and his electric saw drowning out the phone or that its dead from all the calls that have to be taken/made! And yes, he may not reply to your p.m’s & emails straight away and the website has the small problem, but at the mo he isn’t always able to sit by the pc, reply or attend to the website!

I just wanted people understand that rob is being pulled at least 5 directions at the same time right now, so please bare with him- we all know Rob loves a chat and is there when you need but if he isnt there straight away give him a chance! :lol: I know that right now (9pm) he has stopped talking to me on msn because he needs to go to the unit and move some stuff for a materials delivery tomorrow morning- that’s how busy and all over over the place he is right now! :shock:

And for anyone who thinks it’s all an excuse- here’s a picture of Rob at the unit on the phone!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/rzeeck2003/Unitdays32.jpg

hope everyones well, and i’ll catch some of you at the next essex meet!
all the best,
Pete 8)

1 Like

A very verbose and accurate essay and I have told people more or less the same, i.e. it’s because of the new unit, several times.

Should have got ME in to do all the building work then !! :lol: wouldve been up and running by now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rob doesnt sound as spindly and aluminium on the phone :lol: :lol: :lol: as he looks in that photo !

had noticed that his phone calls were spookily short lately!!!

Good luck bud, it will all be worth it in the end.

Sounds like you needed a Bricky Rob… I told you to give me a call last time we spoke…

Carl.

need a hand in anything rob give us a shout… you worked ya ■■■■■■■■ of for my gearbox so even if just moving a few things ill pop over :slight_smile:

Take it easy hate to see you brake into a sweat

Actually, Rob needs to sweat quite a bit more. About five stone more. :lol: :lol: :lol: [yeah, yeah, pot/kettle blah blah blah :wink: ]
The silver topper has been very busy recently with his new venture, he has even cut his daily phone visits to me down to a mere two hours. :lol:
As i have said before, i have absolutely no idea what he’s talking about. We just place the phone down on a workbench and get one of the lads to pick it up occasionally and say “yes mate”. After two hours i’ll pick it up again and say “goodbye”. :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, he has been very busy with his new unit and is always out of breath when i call. Strange thing is the young chap who keeps asking if that’s alright Rob ? :?

Good luck matey, i hope it’s soon finished, i know how much of a relief it will be, not just for you but for Dolly Dingle too.
These things do take time and trying to run the business at the same time must be a â– â– â– â– â– â–  nightmare.
Keep up the good work.

Mark. :smiley:

p.s. Rob did say something about a grand opening where he would be supplying champagne, chips and donuts. :smiley:

[quote]

p.s. Rob did say something about a grand opening where he would be supplying champagne, chips and donuts. :D[/quote]

Does that also include parking for 300 or so GTO’s and free shiny bits:D?

Yes, he did mention something about giving away loads of free bits too. Can’t remember exactly what he said but it was something along the line of “it’s gonna cost me fousends of quid in 'and outs just to open up” ! :o

Mark. :lol:

turbo engine conversion kit i beleve was ment to be a free give away with gear box and transfer box as well… oh and free fitting :). should be a good raffle :slight_smile:

why do we need that then :lol: :lol: :lol: