Wilton house 5th August 2012

Hi all,

For anyone who is interested this is a nice event:

http://www.wiltonclassicandsupercars.co.uk/supercars/

I will be going again, and parking with Pistonheads. (details on the Pistonhead website)

Cheers,
Neil.

[quote]Hi all,

For anyone who is interested this is a nice event:

http://www.wiltonclassicandsupercars.co.uk/supercars/

I will be going again, and parking with Pistonheads. (details on the Pistonhead website)

Cheers,
Neil.[/quote]

Got my ticket ordered tonight will see you there and parking with PH as well

I’ll be there. I bought premium tickets weeks ago - still good value. They give us access to the House itself. Sue always likes something else to do on the Car Show days.

Cool, it will be nice to see you all there. We will have to meet somewhere at a time or otherwise will miss each other.

Cheers,
Neil.

[quote]Cool, it will be nice to see you all there. We will have to meet somewhere at a time or otherwise will miss each other.

Cheers,
Neil.[/quote]

Some of us are meeting in the Market Square in Salisbury as to what time don’t know yet but will confirm when know

We’re hoping to get there early :shock: , not driving through Salisbury.
Here are some words of wisdom from the guy organising the event, on PH forum:

How about we meet up in the middle of the day inside maybe outside the front of the house (on foot).

Cheers,
Neil.

How about around 11:30, before the crowds really gather there to watch the expensive cars arrive?

Apparently Wilton was gridlock last year with the amount of traffic trying to get into the event by around 10am! getting there for 9 would be sensible? am meeting up with Ali and Segakid 8.45 at the market square? More than welcome to join and go from there

We will try to make the morning, if not we will be just in front of the main door (where the super cars park) at 11:30

See you there,
Neil.

Really looking forward to this show, hope to see you all there!

Correction from the organiser on PH:- PH parking is at SP2 8PX, not SP2 8BX

Meeting 8-30 in Salisbury market Place for McD’s breakfast then head out at about 9…

I have been considering this, but my mate wants to go away on the 4th for a wild night out so not sure how sober I will be in order to drive there.