Xmas Party Pre Meet Lunch

All invited whether you are going to the xmas party or not.

it’s just a lunch meet before we all go to the xmas party hotel a chance to have a chat before we all start drinking too much!!! :slight_smile:

The Anchor Inn

139 Station Road, Kegworth, Derbyshire DE74 2FR

12:00 - 3ish ready for checkin at the hotel

Paul

Blimey wots up Paul, you getting all excited & want to get there asap :lol:

Julian.

just wondering if some people would like to make more of a weekend of it, with some people travelling large distances just for a afternoon and a night its a long way to go. If nobody wants to go it’s not a problem

Paul

No i think its a good idea :smiley: But the the time myself & Diane get rid of the kids & take the dog to her mums it will be around 3pm before we can get there so we will go straight to the Hotel 8)

Julian.

I will be there :smiley:

Mark

We will be there too. :wink:

Hi paul, see you at the pub about 12- 30, 1 ish

Hi Paul, we should see you there :slight_smile:
Gill & Shaun

Brilliant idea.

Lel & I were planning on stopping off at Maccy Dees or something on the way over. It’s a long time 'till 8pm without grub.

Hopefully see you all there. (We may arrive 1:30ish mind) It’s got to be better than Big Mac & fries… Isn’t it :?:

:roll: Save me a place in the car park.

Dee.

I’ll be there!

We will be there,
thats a sure way of being pissed in the hotel before 5pm :lol: :lol:

[quote]

12:00 - 3ish ready for checkin at the hotel

Paul[/quote]

:lol:

Thats disapointing, thought we were having Turkey :lol: :lol:

Steve

We’ll both be at work :frowning:

But we’ll catch up with you all at the party :slight_smile:

Paul you want to make sure this pub can take our cars, or should we all walk down from hotel car park as it’s only 15 min walk :smiley:

Mark

[quote]Paul you want to make sure this pub can take our cars, or should we all walk down from hotel car park as it’s only 15 min walk :smiley:

Mark[/quote]

Is that fifteen minutes for you , so only two minutes for the rest of us ? or fifteen minutes for us and forty minutes for you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Craig :slight_smile:

:shock: blody hell lads dont let toady exert himself too much you know what happened last time and there not enough of you to carry him :?

[quote]Paul you want to make sure this pub can take our cars, or should we all walk down from hotel car park as it’s only 15 min walk :smiley:

Mark[/quote]

i will give them a ring in the morning, from the google sat image it don’t look too big so we may need to re arrange!!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&t=h&utm_campaign=en_GB&utm_medium=ha&utm_source=en_GB-ha-emea-gb-sk-dd&utm_term=map

Paul

hi paul, we will also come down for a few scoops and a bite to eat , see you guys there :lol:

i have spoke to them today, they said there is additional parking across the river, approx 100yds

Paul

if its flooded i will stick my car on the bridge!!! safer i think. :lol:

Is this still happening? If so we will be there!

Rich :slight_smile: