Yorkshire Meet

Another GREAT yorkshire meet.

I’m loking forward to the next one :slight_smile:

Yep…another goodie & we were very lucky with the weather at the venue itself which must have had “Deflector Shields on Full!” :lol:

I think we all encountered torrential rain either inbound or outbound but bizarrely not at Howden!
What do they say, QUOTE: “The Sun Shines on the Righteous”! :wink: :lol:

Good to meet a few old names but new faces…if you know what I mean!?! At least I didn’t say new names and old faces! :oops: :wink:

Take Care Til Next Time
Neil

Again another good turnout and new faces as you said Robbie looking forward to the next one. Will also try to make the next months sherburn meet which was also a great night and Craig no one was laughing at your car it looks great
p.s. where was Vicky?
Martin

sorry guys, i had to work, its getting harder getting weekends off now, but I promise I will try for the next one.

Was good to meet you guys and i am definately going to be going to the next meet. Like i said saturday, you guys are welcome to pop around for a brew anytime as long as you bring some cookies :wink:

The car i was in the other day has already sold :cry: but i have my eyes on another already :smiley:

Have you decided on a date for the next meet so i can stick it in my diary?