YOUR Items For Discussion At The AGM

March and top designs are deffo a good idea would make sense as well for the gto club to do gto merch I know we already do some merch with the shirts but a more casual one would be cool that’s maybe just the Mitsubishi logo and gto or 3000gt , I did a few years In graphic design in college so I could always give it ago a whipping up some basic designs .

4 Likes

I think a few people in here can put things together and the variety or style will make for a decent spread

1 Like

I just brought these last week off a guy on Facebook £10 a t shirt and £30 for hoody

3 Likes

That’s is great idea— 3 for me

Can’t fault a volunteer, well done @spiros, as they say ‘many hands make light work’ :rofl:

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes

Good try @Tracie I know nothing about this leave me out of it :laughing:

1 Like

We all have to learn sometimes :wink:

Folks There is another part of this post that Tracy put up and that’s the volunteer bit .

The committee have a hell of a lot of work to do in the background as well as running their own day to day jobs , so taking on extra work is nigh on impossible sometimes

While the ideas are great and please keep them coming it can also be time consuming setting up new trading accounts emailing suppliers etc so have a think if it’s something you can help with .

I have seen some great ideas over the years get proposed but when we look for volunteers suddenly everybody shuffles to the back of the room so to speak

3 Likes

This is why i think with merch the redbubble would be best, although you dont get the big part of the proffit there is no leg work involved. All you need to do is upload designs

It also means the general public can find gto related designs and purchase as stickers phine cases clothing and other stuff

So not knowing anything about this company , will the club generate revenue from any orders placed ?

The idea is stuff in the club shop makes a small profit which helps the day to day running of the club and also funds future events

If we don’t generate any revenue from it then it’s pointless , might as well just buy our own clothing with cars on etc

3 Likes

Yeah, 20% of the sale price goes to the seller.

Main benefit is you have access yo 1000s of people around the world rather than the active members on here

2 Likes

As to the clothing
I can get any kind of clothing done in any style if it is wanted and will fit in with what the club and committee wants.
Did hoodies in the past plus other stuff including the GTOUK underpants !!

2 Likes

I think having both options is best, club stuff produced cheap for club sale and redbubble stuff for general public

1 Like

Regarding Merchandise do you like this idea?
87882403_238573450507455_1001036085037367296_n1 88240496_197870084816635_6374911986269945856_n2

7 Likes

Looks good mate

1 Like

I like it mate

Nice , cool for the summer

can we get some GTO ‘Car-ona’ masks made up?

(sorry)

1 Like

Still woking on this but itll be a variation of this. Will have 3000gt and vr4 too

6 Likes

Nice work buddy.

Steve

This is how it ended up, your welcome to a full fize copy if you wish to use it for club merch

7 Likes