Yuki is for sale Mk1 TT

Bump. Anyone looking for a long term ownership or to make a few quick fixing it and selling it on. Feel free to make offers.

That would suit you Craig!

1 Like

If you havenā€™t sold it my the end of the month give me a call.

Neil

Will do Neil. Thanks buddy.

1 Like

Bump. This is still up for grabs!

2 Likes

Someone please buy this car or convince max to change his mind , my minds in overdrive plotting :sweat_smile:

Craig :smiley:

3 Likes

Too much thinking time on your hols Craig, but I can see you in this, it will be a doā€™able fix for you, ending up with a with a gem of a car, and I bet Max would love you to have Yukiā€¦

ā€¦no pressure :wink:

Tracie

12 Likes

Do a couple of private installs mate ā€¦soon get it then. :+1:

1 Like

****** EVERYONE LIKE TRACYS POSTā€¦ Letā€™s force Craig in to another Gto!! ********

5 Likes

buy it,its blue

4 Likes

Craig @CDMH Craig @CDMH Craig @CDMH
Craig @CDMH Craig @CDMH oh just an extra one to make sure I get 15 c in Craig @CDMH

5 Likes

I go away for one evening and this has turned into a plot! Hahaha.
All joking aside my love for Yuki is well known. My misses even calls her my girlfriend and herself my bit on the side! I wouldnā€™t let anyone buy her. If I thought for a second that someone wasnā€™t going to treat her right then I would refuse their money. But Craig I know you would do her justice. I would be happy to know she was in your hands!

4 Likes

Do it Craig. You will be able to park with the rest of us. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Just a thought on the water leak.
If it appears to be coming from the water pump, it could be the main feed pipe to the pump.
I had this happen on mine.

1 Like

Well @CDMH my idea got 10 Likes an earned me a ā€˜Nice Postā€™ badge :laughing: :joy::joy:

In my eyes that means everyone agrees with me and itā€™s done deal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tracie

5 Likes

No comment lol :joy:

Craig

4 Likes

Yuki will be going to Eurospec this week or possibly next week to sort the water pump and have the map tweak which i mentioned is needed. Once this is done she will be a 100% mechanically sorted car with just one or two cosmetic fixes required. So the original asking price will be back - Ā£8.5k.

4 Likes

Good idea @maxxbradley :sunglasses: , you may even change your mind :wink:

Craig :grinning:

4 Likes

As much as i wish i could I have already put all of my savings into my new daily so i need to recover the costs of that. I just want to see her go to a good home.

2 Likes

UPDATE 2: Ben will be coming down to pick the old girl up and take her to Eurospec for the needed work. Fingers crossed this time next week I will have her back in full working order ready for her new owner. If anyone is interested then drop me a message. I am in conversation with a couple of potential buyers but nothing firm yet.

5 Likes