Birthday bash 9th & 10th July 2016

link up half a dozen extensions and ill plug it in my house for a fee lmao

3 Likes

What Iā€™ll have a word with my Sam.

Just bought some gas hair straighteners so Iā€™m sorted for doing my hair now :+1:

1 Like

Canā€™t you just leave it under your pillow of a night ? That should flatten it out , even Brucey forsythes looks more realistic :joy:

Donā€™t worry itā€™s a hair jealousy thing

Craig :grinning:

3 Likes

Might come along to this not been for a couple of years, The pitch gtouk is on do they allow awnings if you have a camper?

1 Like

Yes I was thinking do you get room for a pop up gazebo on pitch?

1 Like

Bex had one last year so I guess 'sok!!! :blush:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good to hear, weā€™ll bring the old battle bus along and lower the tone :grinning:

5 Likes

Paid via club shop.
See you all there.
Marty

2 Likes

Itā€™s a big field thatā€™s taken over @DavePerky so anything goes , last year we had an events shelter up just away from the tents so space isnā€™t an issue

3 Likes

My hair straighteners are here :grin: funniest thing Iā€™ve seen a car audio place sell though.

5 Likes

All that bass can play havoc with your hair so it makes sense

2 Likes

The long lasting energy cell sounds just what youā€™ll need at the Birthday Bash, Steve and I tend to retire to our sleeping bag with a horlicks around 9am mind you.

TraciešŸ˜€

3 Likes

Yeh right Iā€™ve seen the pictures :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Booked and paid :+1:

3 Likes

Simon Baker
Andybarb
Dave Perkins
martyn kitching
Tracy Parkin
Martin Reeves
Neil Swindlehurst

Jut over 1 week left to get your tickets in :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Neil.

2 Likes

Cmon guys get your names down , this is a really good chilled out meet , ****** Iā€™m going to miss it

2 Likes

Must be madā€¦paid :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Havenā€™t even got a tent yet never mind a colostomy bag.

1 Like

Well all booked and paid for - I am allergic to camping, have no tent or outdoor kit! Will have to get down to the range and get some kit. If you hear of someone being rushed to the hospital suffering a severe allergic reaction after visiting the range in Andover it will be me! :grinning:

James

3 Likes