Breaking a MK1 (1990 - 1991)

Andy

Sending you a PM regarding a few bits.

Most of the interior is out now, dash nearly out. Let me or @NAS know what you want. It’s dissapearing fast!

Doors SOLD
Wings SOLD
Gear box/transfer box SOLD
Pillar pod SOLD
Hella Lights SOLD
Active aero spoiler SOLD
Interior SEATS/door cards SOLD
Glovebox SOLD
Rocker Cover SOLD
Plenum SOLD (although may have another)
HT leads SOLD (although may also have standard)

After market items still include:
Blitz Boost gauge
GTO Door Seals
Momo wheel and Boos kit (and spare boss kit)
Turbo timer (need to check make)
18" alloys
3" exhaust single exit

Ill add to the list later

Neil.

Hey @NAS

I pm’d Andy about these but if you get there first can you let me know if you have these bits available? And if so how much you want for them?

Drivers side window switches
Front Rocker Cover
Intake Plenum
Glovebox lid with mechanism.

Thanks

Hi All,

We have had lots of interest for the same parts, this is now first comes first serves. I will not hold anything we need this stuff gone. So if you want anything, money has to be there to secure part.

I am not having any rows over this. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Neil.

2 Likes

Hi @Beanus, you have a pm and thanks mate.

Terry :sunglasses:

Dashboard out, you weren’t wrong @CDMH.

2 Likes

The evil GTO ferrets/squirrels :joy: :joy: been bitten many many times

Craig :smile:

Try having a cat. You look like this all the time. And just as they start to fade she decides to give you some fresh ones!

Just a quick note to Neil and Andy for sending me the air control unit, it looks brilliant :smile:

And a special thanks to Geraint, the unfortunate loss of his car is so sad, but others will stay on the road because of it.

3 Likes

No problems Terry. thanks.

If anyone needs any gto parts, contact Andy until Monday as I will not have internet access :smile:

Neil.

@Beanus I still need to pay and collect, probably interested in that rebuild starter if still available also.

1 Like

Neil is getting the bits from Geraint and I have the rest. I will sort it all soon I promise but I won’t be home till late tomorrow evening.

I still have the recon starter too! It’s yours if you want it, for a price of course. Lol

1 Like

@Beanus and @NAS, I am in no rush at the moment though it may change if my starter packs in. I just don’t want you guys holding loads of stuff with no payment, I feel like I owe you money :stuck_out_tongue:

How much for the starter buddy? Text me if it’s easier.

1 Like

Ill send you a PM.

Neil

2 Likes

@goo_chummer lights dropped off mate.

1 Like

Andy, Neil, is the lower intake manifold ok as when I replaced the plenum gasket after loads of work the centre bolt seemed a bit suspect. Didn’t want to take it out and find a strip of ally thread on the bolt threads :open_mouth: :open_mouth: . The engine is running fine but there is always that thought in the back of my head though, so when I do the replacement of the 13g’s I will change that at the same time.
No rush, can collect it at a meet at sometime.
And for those who wonder why the sunglasses are after my name,

1 Like

Cheers Andy you’re a star!

Thanks for the Calipers and Discs Andy, haven’t got round to changing them at the mo. Hope Voodoo pm’d you. catch you laters

1 Like