A few other bits.

Cheers,
Neil

and white dials

Neil

How much for the
Dials
De cat pipe

Thanks for dropping those bits off much appreciated…

That’s no problem mate it was good to see you finally. Really like that paint work, it will certainly stand out in the sunshine.

Hi terry,

I have a lower intake somewhere myself I will try and dig it out.

Cheers,
Neil

Just thought what’s the condition of the carpet? Might save me having to shampoo the one in mine as like the seats I removed it stinks lol…
Yeah paint should be nice & bright, will post some pic’s soon as I’ve got the sides all painted in & a little bit of Hydrodipping done on a few bits.

Cheers @NAS, I have to do a service at some time soon, no rush, just that I know the centre bolt is suspect.

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello again, by any chance did you grab all of the slow blow fuses out of this?..Just popped one of my 30amp slow blow one’s so probably a good idea if I grab a load of spares lol…
Carpet has come up alright on mine now & I’ve even fitted my leather seats…looking good so far…
That downpipe & de-cat cleaned up a treat & soon as I have gaskets its going on the car, thanks again…

1 Like

I think all the fuses are still there.

Neil.

I have these still for sale from Geriants car, if anyone is interested let me know, I can also bring to the agm to save on postage. There are a few marks but nothing that shouldn’t polish out.

Cheers,
Neil.

Il have them pm me price cheers

I’ve had everything else lol

Still got bits left mate, lots interior plastics. Do you need a dash board? Boot things? Haha

@petermartin2009 are you gonna take a trip to the AGM. Could save on postage and say hi to other members. It’s only an hour and a half away. Lol

1 Like

Yeah I could possibly pop up for the day when is it will be in the celica tho would of loved it to be in a gto tho

It’s tomorrow @petermartin2009 , what car your in won’t matter either, pop along if you can and say hi

Craig :smile:

Yeah doesn’t matter what car, Neil will be going in the mini, can’t get much worse than that. Haha

2 Likes