JapFest 30 April 2017

We could tow it :wink: hurry up @CDMH

5 Likes

Does anyone know if your allowed a passenger in the car? My 12 year old daughter would love to go round the track.

James

1 Like

Hi James. At Castle Combe japfest they had to be 18+, cos I couldnt take my son on the track there. Passengers have to old enough to sign an indemnity form.

Cheers, Mick

1 Like

Its over 18 I checked James I wanted to take my boy, sorry

Cheers guys shame really didn’t plan on going crazy fast.

James

1 Like

Maybe if ours is back on the road by then :yum:

4 Likes

Email today
Hello Mr Perkins,

There is a 12.20 track time slot booked for 10 people.

No more available at that time for clubs, but if you go on to the website and book public, then you can get another 12 on the same slot, but you will need to get in there asap.

Helmet hire is £10 per person per helmet, but members can use their own if they are approved.

Track insurance is optional, but individuals take their own responsibility.

Regarding the Risk Assessment, if you complete the form and email it back to us before the event, then that’s fine.

Hope this answerers your questions,

Best wishes,

Susan Cook

1 Like

Colin have you booked can’t remember?

Booked and paid … but not for karaoke :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Scareoke is cancelled no power or ■■■■ all I’m told, will be bringing my spider man tent and leaving it there.

1 Like

Can always bring a small Genny I’ve got

I’m in for this nice cant wait booking my ticket next week nice

6 Likes

Hi Dave @davidtcunneen if you’re doing track with us the k time slot of 1220 is fully booked for clubs, you can however book your club stand ticket with the code at top of post, then book as general public for the same time slot for track, they only allowed 10 members from any club in a slot rest go to public
Cheers Dave

hi daveperkins , only wanting stand for the club not wanting to go on track ,tthat track is a car killer ,I know because I blown up my gto there 2014 may 16th haha

3 Likes

Remember that mate

2 Likes

inside my head I was crying so much . I had to keep calm infront of all of you.
I was lost for words lol

5 Likes

Cheers Dave…Whos idea was this! Track ticket for sale! Anyone want to go round twice :sob:

3 Likes

@butler profile pic alert :joy:

4 Likes

@DavePerky you’ll be gettin an official warning soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Can’t wait :wink:

3 Likes