Simply Japanese - Beaulieu - 31st July 2016

Rownhams services westbound at 8:00 this gives half hour for breaky and allows half hour for the drive. start time is 9 but you’re never in by then and usually we’re late lol. Poor Stevie and tracey were waiting ages for us last time.

Can always meet at the meeting point too and we’ll save spaces if we loose anyone in the queue about 6 cars i think it all.

1 Like

heres a route from the services, ignore the fact its telling you to go a different way after the services its a slightly longer but less congested way to go than through the end of Southampton, totton, ashurst etc so is ideal GT driving. High speed limits etc. im looking at the 33 minute route

2 Likes

Steve and I will be bringing some of the new GTOUK 15th Anniversary Mugs (£6.00 each or 2 for £10), we will only be bringing a few - or as many as ordered, if you would like to pick any up at this meet on Sunday please shout out so we know roughly how many to take. That would be a big help folks.

Thanks.

Tracie :grin:

1 Like

Got a postcode for the meet up point going to take a drive down,see how the other half live

2 Likes

Great…You coming to the meet at Beaulieu or just meeting for breakfast @ScottMR :joy:

Tracie

to the event

1 Like

before sunday if possible lol

its in the thread dude, Rownhams services m27 westbound.

2 Likes

Sorry scott couldn’t resist, i love these, lol

2 Likes

SO16 8AP then?

dont make me do it again…

but yes just make sure you’re on the right side.

1 Like

im on the wrong side as soon as i pass oxford,last time i went this far south my eyes bled

5 Likes

bring suncream.

Lol were you listing to radio two this morning Gavin?
They played “sunscreen” … Just made me laugh… Sorry kinda random

1 Like

nope, i was merely referring to the beautiful weather we get every year.

1 Like

No really my eyes literally bled,it was at st marys stadium,liverpool southampton and we got cs gassed

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: bbjkbjbjbjbjh

2 Likes

I thought about adding a load of LOLS to that but thought it wrong… However as Gavin did it first!

Ha ha ha ha LOL

3 Likes

Kinda strange weekend that was,cs gassed in southampton saturday,and oap gassed in bournmouth sunday,you guys sure do diversify

bournemouth is gods waiting ground…

2 Likes