Would You please Read This

Keep up the good work is all I can say.

[quote]

[quote]And as well all your posts to help people, always 5 minutes free on the phone if i ask you some advices to resolve problems on my car
Regards
Ivo[/quote]

5 minutes ? What makes you so ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  special that you get off lightly ?The rest of us have to tolerate a minimum of two hours ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark. :D[/quote]

Wellā€¦sometime a little bit moreā€¦ :lol: :lol:

Ivo

Sometimes Rob will call and either Russ or myself will answer the phone, we let Rob talk for a while, put the phone down on the side somewhere and carry on with whatever job weā€™re doing. We usually give it about an hour and a half before we pick the phone up again to hear Rob say, " So what do you think then ?" We agree with him and heā€™s happy. We havenā€™t a damn clue what heā€™s been rabbiting on about but it makes him feel loved to have someone to talk to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark. :smiley:

[quote]Sometimes Rob will call and either Russ or myself will answer the phone, we let Rob talk for a while, put the phone down on the side somewhere and carry on with whatever job weā€™re doing. We usually give it about an hour and a half before we pick the phone up again to hear Rob say, " So what do you think then ?" We agree with him and heā€™s happy. We havenā€™t a damn clue what heā€™s been rabbiting on about but it makes him feel loved to have someone to talk to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark. :D[/quote]

:lol: :lol: So he like to talk at the phone thenā€¦strange i didnā€™t get noticeā€¦ :lol: came on Rob give as a smile weā€™ll trying to make your day better :wink:

Had my first order from rob delivered today. It was a speedy order and a good price. Keep it up rob as I will def be ordering from you again.

Sorry for not posting up sooner - between work commitments and family emergency Iā€™ve not had much free time for the last week. I think that you provide an excellent service Rob. If someone is taking the hump about you saying ā€œI have that in stock and it costs Ā£Xā€ then tell them to shove it! I have never felt that you could ever be accused of ambulance chasing and you never shove your products down anyones throat - end of the day whoever asks for advice they can take it or leave it. I think it is great that you are passionate about these cars and do whatever you can to make sure that they keep running without us having to pay through the nose to dealerships. And anytime I have spoken to you on the phone it is a great chance to chat about these cars and also make use of all my free minutes on my phone! :wink: I hope whoever has moaned feels ashamed and has the guts to say sorry!

I always appreciate your contribution and think you would be foolish not to offer a quote where obviously needed.

I think with these cars knowing there are knowledgeable people who sell parts is a positive.

And equally are you not subject to time wasters with big dreams of huge power who have wish lists that would cost thousands? Who then disappear. Surely its how these things work.

Ian

Do Not stop what you are doing, if you do iā€™ll sell my car as i know i would be hard buying genuine parts at dealer prices in the uk (and i get trade price)

Plus i have never seen such beautiful boxes arrrive for me in the post there like a work of art! :lol:

But really you stop car goes!

m8 as I said on the phone last week, tell em to boil their headsā€¦

Ive seen nothing in the forum rules to state you cant post saying you have the part and I for one welcome the posts, as it saves a lot of time and also helps give a guide on the price of parts/availability of parts.

Keep up the good work m8, I still owe you a few beers :smiley:

Just out of Interest how much is your phone bill Rob?

Just wanted to put my pennies worth in, as someone who runs their own business I canā€™t fault Robs service at all. Its nice to see someone who is proactive and interested in helping you get the right part.

Even when things go wrong Rob is always there to put his hands up and sort things out for us.

Certainly you will never loose my custom no matter what happens I have experienced some very bad customer service and some very good customer serivce. I am pleased to say that you have far exceeded my expectations as I have been in the same situation and often canā€™t be bothered or too busy to careā€¦ I can honestly say that this is not the Rob I know.

Cheers fella

Gav

Rob,you are a diamond!!!Helpful,knowledgable and efficient :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

keep it up. spot on if you ask me. even a little bit more.

Aid

Name em, and flame em!

hang on, bet this is another ploy just to promote his business!!!

jesus, he will be on big brother next!!

joking apart, i think that you do a good job, some of my parts took a while but i know you are a busy chap,and you cant please everyone!!

A helpful guy that is just trying to make a living, hardly a crime.

You also sorted me out the replacement fuel rail mod after mine had problems fitting, as for talking gees, this man does not stop!!! apparently he worked on the checkouts at tesco on a saturday for 9 hours and only served one customer all day!! :lol:

p.s. i owe you for them door handle inserts, will give you it at agm.

Only problem with Rob is getting him to pick up the phoneā€¦

I figured out why this is tbe case last weekā€¦ Over an hour nattering about everything GTO relatedā€¦ Im not moaning, he is in, just fanatical. :wink:

Seeing this post again after so many years, it made me realize how many great people we have seen leave the fold over the years for one reason or anotherā€¦ And also some great cars that just disappeared never to be seen again.

Epic necro. Even by my standards.

I know this is an old thread but i have to say i think your post on peoples threads are very tactful. You donā€™t force it down peoples throats. Just a quick post to say you have something in stock, hereā€™s the number. Keep going Rob. You do a great service for everyone here.

3 Likes