1994 gto mr breaking prices added or offers taken

If the demister dash vents were in good nick and they’d fit a MK1 TT, I’d be interested!

What condition is the driver’s door top weather strip in ?

BUMP

Did Andre get the diff in the end?

James

tony

can you put a picture up of the intercooler pipework please and what make it is

Hi,

Sent PM on the 10th regarding above items and to get some prices etc!!

PM please if you can :slight_smile:

Chris

Hi,

Just like to say i went up and bought a few bits off Tony and he’s a really nice genuine guy and there’s some very good parts on the car!!

I had a listen to the car running just before he started to strip it :frowning: It was running almost ok just a rattle coming from somewhere mid/top engine i think!! Shame as its 50K miles.

I know Tony is going to get around to taking pics of everything, but some good bits to note…

Leather interior
Wheels
Front mount oil cooler
Quad Exhaust (I think its blueflame!)
FMIC
new rebuilt 6 speed box
Suspension i think someone has paid a deposit
and everything else of course

Thanks for time and the parts Tony and hope you have better luck with your next car.

Chris

thanks chris it was nice to meet you shame it was because i was stripping the car maybe we can meet on a better occupation

many thanks tony

Hi there, i am based in Maidstone and interested in some parts, can you give me a call on 07902 433123.

tx
Graham

I’m interested on some parts if still available

Radiator
Oil Cooler
Oil Pump
Intercooler with piping
Oil temperature sensor

Please PM me or email to madmigmr2 (at) gmail.com

How much do you want for the brake discs?

interested in exhaust, just trying to find out if there’s any difference with MR and TT pipework, is anyone here able to enlighten me?

don’t think there are any differences on the pipework so you should be okay.

Perfect thanks 8)

I’m interested in the leather interior as long as it’s in good condition :smiley: . Can you PM or email me a price please? I’d also be interested in the wheels / tyres if still available?
Cheers,
Dave.
[email protected]

Hello

are you all aware that the OP has not posted a message since September?

Just a headsup for you :slight_smile:

[quote]Hello

are you all aware that the OP has not posted a message since September?

Just a headsup for you :)[/quote]

errrm no … i was not aware :roll: thank you for the heads up, serves me right for using a phone instead of a computer to check the site :oops: :oops:

are the two rear calipers (twin pot) available and also rear discs if new, cheers tim

Hi,

Big Tone the original poster has not been on the forum since mid september and its unlikely he’ll be back as he is now a Supra owner :twisted: :lol:

I did go up and purchase some parts from him and the car was being stripped, but i never heard any more!

I have the feeling he just off loaded it quickly to someone as he was not too bothered about spending precious time away from his family dealing with it.

Unfortunately i think he was somewhat ill advised about the second hand value of some of the parts!! in reality everyone wants a bargain :wink:

Chris

sorry peeps

i am still here and checking the site still just been enjoying the winter hoilday so happy new year to you all still selling bits of the motor so if you are still after anything or know anyone that wants anything let us no

many thanks tony