1994 gto mr breaking prices added or offers taken

What have you got left? or is the OP accurate?

[quote]sorry peeps

i am still here and checking the site still just been enjoying the winter hoilday so happy new year to you all still selling bits of the motor so if you are still after anything or know anyone that wants anything let us no

many thanks tony[/quote]

Hi Tony,
Could you update the 1st post to include prices, so we aknow how much to budget for what you have?
Also anything that’s gone?
Sideskirts?
Marty

think theres plenty to go at!

exhaust?

discs?

calipers?

atb john

up dated with prices

bump

still selling bits please try me i maybe able to help

hi Tony
you have a PM
regards
terry

Went down to pick up the LSD last weds from Tony’s GTO.

Still lots of bits to get from it, couldn’t have been more helpful.

LSD was removed for us, and I picked up a Power steering reservoir at the same time.

Well worth a try if you need some bits.

Marty

Went to Tonys workshop last Saturday to pick up some parts their are lots of parts still their Best wishes Phillip (Silver Surfer)

I’ve just been to visit Tone to pick up my transfer box and as said previously, there’s still more to be had from his MR. A real shame as it was such a good condition car.

Also got taken out for a spin in his Supra!! Now that’s one rapid unit!!

Thanks again Tone, hopefully see you at the Kent meet??

Staff

thanks staf

yes i will come and meet up with you lot even tho breaking this car is pain full iv meet a lot off great people though it :smiley: thanks guys

Do you still have the rocker cover? both front and back if poss.
Also to you know if the rear will fit a very late mk1?

Saj

[quote]Do you still have the rocker cover? both front and back if poss.
Also to you know if the rear will fit a very late mk1?

Saj[/quote]

I don’t think Tony comes on here very often Saj but when I was there on Saturday, the mk2 engine was out and in one piece. It’s mk2 car so it will have the wider rear cover (to make room for what I believe is the CAS for the later engine??) so I would say that he does have what you’re looking for. I’ll txt him and get him to check it out and give you a price.

Staff

Cheers staff, I think it should fit. Evil Rob told me that my car is basically a mk2 in a mk1 body because it was one of the last mk1’s to be produced and I know it has a gen2 forged crank which is found in mk2 onwards

Thanks agaon

Saj

pm sent

Tony - thanks for sending the vents and packaging them up so well. I haven’t had a chance to fit them yet, but they’ve survived the Royal Mail and look in great shape!

Cheers,
Bryan

Cheers Tony

Instrument pod received - beautifully packed!

Ta

James

Still many things for sale make me a offer if you dont like the price and try me for items if i have not listen them

thanks tony

Hi Tone

Did send you a PM with an offer, did you get it?

Gavin

Hi Tony,

I’m wondering whether I might be able to get this part off you from the loom?

[quote]I’m pretty sure it is the same if it’s an N/A or TT:

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/5858/loomp.jpg

Here is a picture of the connector, there are these three in a row, and then there is another to the left and below a few inches. This all heads back towards the coil and then down underneath the fuse box if my memory serves me right.

This is what I need.

Let me know![/quote]

If you would rather sell a full engine loom then thats fine too! PM me a price please!

Chris