1996 UK 3000GT TT For Sale

Hi People

Unfortunately due to injury and ill health, I find I have to sell my lovely car that has been in the club for quite a while.

Purchased from Vic Owen (a member of the club) just over a year ago. I originally wanted to continue the good work done and have in the past year had it rust treated and undersealed, purchased new wheels and tyres (from Rob at Evil empire) also have the original 19" wheels & tyres available separately (or will EBay them), also had Rob’s mate fit new alarm with turbo timer feature, had the wheel arch extensions sent over from USA. Subwoofer fitted (one of the self contained units)

Car has run fine for the last year and has no problems that a little TLC could not fix. i.e. rear spoiler sticks, radio needs securing properly, normal sunroof problem. I had an independent vehicle inspection done when I purchased it from Vic and will be happy to send electronic copy to anyone who shows an interest.
I will of course put the legal number plates back on :slight_smile:

Will put a new MOT on it in the next few weeks before selling it and try and at least get a small service done as well.

Will be looking for offers around the £4800, feel free to contact me for more info/pictures etc.

Andy

4 Likes

Good luck with the sale , lot of history in the club with this one , was GT newbies (rich’s) car before vic bought it

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes