2014 AGM & Social Gathering Saturday 12th April

Ill let you know on that one, I need to check.

Neil.

[quote]Is anyone going, who isnt staying over?

Neil.[/quote]

Yeah, Nas, I’m going but not staying over, have to be out the following day :evil:

Terry 8)

ATTENDING

Simon - (3000gt)
Julian & Diane
Stevie & Tracie
Craig - (CDMH)
Neil & Sam - (NAS)
Dan - (Silverfox)
Davet25
Marty K
Pete - (Snoop Doggy)
Terry (Just Cool) & Vera
Paul W
Gavin Naish
Steven Smith
Steve & Jemma - (Butler)
Mick & Tracey (Longpig/Skippy69)
Malcom & Bianca
Dan & Jo
Jon - (Jonno3KGT)
Rob -(GSXR Kid)
Andy (Beanus) & Mrs Beanus

Tracie can you add Jemma to my name too :slight_smile:

Look forward to meeting you Jemma glad you are coming :smiley:

Unfortunately due to personal circumstances I won’t be attending now.

:frowning:

is paul w going twice ?

Hi Tracie,
I am going, cannot stay due to family commitments, will be coming in the missus car as mine developed an oil leak and I have to strip the top of the engine down as the leak is from the rear rocker cover. Have to get the front suspension and four wheel alignment done too then the dreaded MOT, but my mate Paddy is pretty good with me, I went to school with him.:shock: :shock: :shock:
My missus is coming too, her name is Vera, but we’ll be hiding the car so don’t get the p1ss taken out of us!!! :roll: :roll:
Be nice to meet and put faces to the forum names as I only know Craig, (got most of his car on mine :oops: :oops: ) and Nas who I bought stuff off in Bristol once.

See you there,

Terry 8)

The wife and myself will be coming, gonna travel up the fosseway as it’s a better road in my opinion. Looking forward to it.

[quote]Hi Tracie,
I am going, cannot stay due to family commitments, will be coming in the missus car as mine developed an oil leak and I have to strip the top of the engine down as the leak is from the rear rocker cover. Have to get the front suspension and four wheel alignment done too then the dreaded MOT, but my mate Paddy is pretty good with me, I went to school with him.:shock: :shock: :shock:
My missus is coming too, her name is Vera, but we’ll be hiding the car so don’t get the p1ss taken out of us!!! :roll: :roll:
Be nice to meet and put faces to the forum names as I only know Craig, (got most of his car on mine :oops: :oops: ) and Nas who I bought stuff off in Bristol once.

See you there,

Terry 8)[/quote]

Great you and Vera are coming Terry don’t worry about not having your car there, we’ll probably be arriving in our company van, lol, just making the effort to show your face and hear what is said at the AGM is welcomed so you can have a vote and discuss ideas.

Oh dear, you’ve only met Craig, sorry about that don’t be put off, we’re not all that native. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See you next week.

Tracie :smiley:

Looking forward to meeting you and your good lady Andy.

Tracie

[quote]

Oh dear, you’ve only met Craig, sorry about that don’t be put off, we’re not all that native. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See you next week.

Tracie :D[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: How very Rude!!

Craig :lol:

[quote]

[quote]

See you next week.

Tracie :D[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: How very Rude!!

Craig :lol:[/quote]

But true :roll:

Julian.

Fingers crossed I will be in gt this weekend. She having mot tomorrow and tax on friday morning. Cant wait to catch up with you all. X

Good luck with it Jon, looking forward to catching up with you :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

See you Saturday.

Tracie & Steve

It should pass hopefully. The tester passed my rx7 lasr week flying colours and she has issues. Lol. I might be a little thirsty this weekend mind haha.

Well guys and girls only a day left to go untill the AGM. Have to say I’m looking forward to it! Really hope everyone else is who’s coming.
Wish you all a safe trip up/down! See sole of you at chievely for coffee!!

Step one done she passed mot no advisories. Tax tomorrow online and up to trevors in banbury. Cant wait. Haha

Nice one John hopefully see you on the road Saturday my mob is 07731958761

Nice one, i am hoping to be in the gto as well. :slight_smile:

Neil