20th year birthday party 2-4 July at Billing * UPDATED

Really need some ideas now, and surely we can get a few more people than this. We only have a week or so to sort this.

How about an old style sports day (e.g. egg and spoon, space hopper racing etc) for prizes etc. Possibly a raffle. Just a start to get you thinking? We could just chill for the weekend but it’s up to you.

Surely this sunny summer weather is tempting you guys to bring your car out for a small trip :smiley:

Neil.

egg and spoon after a skin full :lol: :lol: :lol: live eggs not the deactivated ones ?? :lol: :lol:

Those of you who were at billing the last time we had the show their can rember the “Ailen hat making” by the riverside - very entertaining?

PeterC

To be honest Lel and I are quite happy vedging out with everyone.

It is a real shame that there are so few names down for this event. There is always a reason to not attend and put stuff off, but once you have made the commitment/effort, it will not be a weekend easily forgotten. Believe me. 8)

Great bunch of people and great banter. Guys. We don’t have to do anything. It always turns out a magical night. :wink:

SO GET YOUR NAMES DOWN!

Dee.

Oh. PS… Can you book us a plot next to the Parkins tent as they have a fridge, Kettle, Microwave, Comfy beds and Sky sattelite. We know… We’ve seen it! :shock:

Dee&Zip.

count me in!

1. Nas + 1
  2. Shaun + 1
  3. CDMH + 0
  4. Boo + 1
  5. Lord Snoot + 1
  6. Smudge + 1
    7)GTnewbie + 0
    8)GTO Scott + 0
  7. Stevie & Tracie
  8. Dejay & Lel
  9. Rossi + possible 1

Sorry Neil,

After all you hard work and efforts to arrange this I cant make it im afraid. Its the weekend we have our 9 year old daughter and its her birthday weekend including all her mate’s round for a party.

Sometime’s family time is just too important to miss.

Have a blast guys

:frowning: 8)

No worries maybe next time, Hope the party goes well for you :slight_smile:

Neil.

count me in too!

1. Nas + 1
  2. Shaun + 1
  3. CDMH + 0
  4. Boo + 1
  5. Lord Snoot + 1
  6. Smudge + 1
    7)GTnewbie + 0
    8)GTO Scott + 0
  7. Stevie & Tracie
  8. Dejay & Lel
  9. Rossi + possible 1
  10. enigma + possible 1 sat only

Forgot to add me name to the list…

1. Nas + 1
  2. Shaun +1
  3. CDMH
  4. Boo
  5. Lord Snoot + 1
  6. Smudge + 1
  7. GTNewbie
  8. GTO Scott
  9. Stevie & Tracie
  10. Dejay & Lel
  11. Rossi + possible 1
  12. enigma + possible 1 sat only
  13. dodgemonkey + 1 sat only
  14. tania
    Get that…a cool smiley for GTO Scott instead of the number 8. My PC knows no bounds :shock:

Mike

I’ll try to come along, only on the understanding that i’m not volunteering to be the ■■■■■■ space hopper.

Mark. :smiley:

:rofl: Spoilt Sport :wink:

Bagsy not 1st go then… I will be a spoon again… Who’s gonna be the egg?

:roll: Dee

Neil,

I know you haven’t had heaps of response with ideas for entertainment etc, but don’t worry or stress over that side, you’ve done brilliant already to get this sorted.

On our part, we’ll enjoy it even if we are just chilling and chatting, but all I’d say to everyone coming is, if you have anything you think may be a laugh, like, cricket set, a football, a Sturman space hopper :wink: , an orange for ‘pass the orange’ some eggs and spoons etc etc you get the jist, just chuck it in the car, even if we don’t use it on the day, it doesn’t matter.

We don’t have to go to heaps of expense for this, it’s just about getting together and having a laugh, we won’t starve or dehydrate and there are no expectations to be waited on hand and foot etc.

Just wanted to take some pressure off you Neil, you’ve had diddly squat time to organise this and have got off your bum and done it, which is appreciated.

Tracie

:lol:

I am happy to chill for the weekend as well, a few little events just to break the day up a little bit. Anything like cricket, baseball or something I think would be a bit of fun :smiley:

Cheers,
Neil.

ok mark , we wont make you be a space hopper … a bouncy castle will do fine :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Due to work commitments I can’t make this now :frowning:

If I am not working I will be there, won,t know if the trip I am down for has been cancelled or not till next week . So if we come can we just pay when we get there?
Jerry

Weather dependent i/we may come down for the day to say hi to everyone but like Jerry says if we are not staying over do we just pay at the gate to get in :roll:

Julian.

There will be a day pass, I am going to add payment details shortly. It will be cheaper if you purchase it in advance.

Cheers,
Neil.

We will have to have a fun day with our cars as clean as possible, as I will be taking photos and writing a review for a magazine (as well as the newsletter). :smiley:

Just to let everyone know, I will be taking payments shortly.

Neil.