20th year birthday party 2-4 July at Billing * UPDATED

Tickets are now available in the club shop, the day tickets are to follow, could you please purchase them as soon as you can.

Many thanks,
Neil.

Hi Neil

just a thought if some of us decide to share a tent to keep the costs down will we have to pay any extra for the extra car ?

just wondering as i was planning on sharing a tent so its 20 quid each over the weekend as opposed to 40 quid for the weekend with one tent and one person kipping in it

Cheers

Craig :slight_smile:

That is what I was told by Billing. I will ask if that is possible. They have made it quite complicated. I wish they just did either a pay per person or per tent or car.

I think they must have had problems with people causing problems in the past or something.

Ill let you know once I have spoken to them.

Cheers,
Neil.

I might be up for this, do they charge for infants? I might bring my daughter along, she’s only 1.

Will need to have a think whether to camp over with her or not. She’ll get me up at 5.30am or earlier whenever the sun comes up!

I would not have thought so, as long as you have 4 people or under in a car it’s one price anyway.

Cheers,
Neil.

The tickets are now in the club shop and I have updated the first post with people that have paid

Simon

thanks simon but that should be 2 day passes as tani going in her own car

Please note we are only two weeks from this event, so could you please pay asap if you are joining us. For anyone who has asked me about the amount I am still waiting to hear from Billing.

Many thanks,
Neil.

If I can come, I will stay for the three days, so I trust I can pay for that as well when I get there? [will buy before if I get time]
Jerry

Paid via Club Shop for one night (Saturday).

Thanks for arranging this Neil :lol:

Were now listed on Billing site:

http://www.billingaquadrome.com/events/june-and-july

Neil.

Neil, I’m really sorry mate but I’m not going to be able to make this now :cry: :cry:

1. Nas + 1
  2. Shaun +1
  3. CDMH
  4. Boo
  5. Lord Snoot + 1
  6. Smudge + 1
  7. GTNewbie
    8 ) Stevie & Tracie
  8. Dejay & Lel
  9. Rossi + possible 1
  10. enigma + possible 1 sat only
  11. dodgemonkey + 1 sat only
  12. tania
    14)BIG GAZ + 1 sat only

:smiley:

Hi,

Just to let you know you still have to pay for the car, so it is one car with up to four people and a tent for £20 a night or £10 for a day pass. Sorry this is Billings rules.

Also we are running out of time for this, so if you are coming along, could you please get your payments in asap.

Things were bringing in the car, which we might use:

Stuff for a game of baseball (rounders).
Sports day fun stuff.
BBQ
Car jumble (dont forget to bring any car bits you may want to sell)

Feel free to bring any game stuff you might have that will be fun!

Cheers,
Neil.

Almost certainly going to be there for the three days, but will pay when I get there. Neil do you know the location where we will be and I take it we will be able to pitch tents by the cars?
Jerry

Hi,

Yes we are in an area called Teal Meadow. We will be camping in the same area.

Cheers,
Neil.

I will be away from 6-7 O’clock today until mon/tues, if you have any questions send me a PM and ill answer them when I get back.

Neil.

I hope that we can make this guys. One of our ratties is not too well lately TBH, and they come 1st.

I personally think she will be OK for a while and do not want to miss a great w/e so we will obviously do our absolute utmost to be there. If we don’t, it’s not like we don’t want to come see everyone.

Not an excuse. 90% certain we will be there, but you know how it is with our kids.

Every body thinks we are demented, but I got 3 girls left in this house. 2 of 'em are rats, but I love the 3 as much as each other. I am running out of space to dig holes. It’s only a small garden. :shock:

There are not many in this club that can look me in the eye and say “You are not crazy Dee” For the understanding few, you know where I am coming from.

Dee.

I just paid to sleep over Saturday night

Me + my car & tent :smiley:

Mark

Looking forward to it, how do we get the tickets Neil
:smiley: