20th year birthday party 2-4 July at Billing * UPDATED

I have been told they give them out on the gate, I will be calling Billing today to confirm.

Neil.

**Big big apologies Neil, :oops:

Annette and I won’t be able to make this now :frowning: :frowning:

She just can’t get any time off work.

Big up to you for the organising though… hope it all goes really well.

Regards,

David**

Think it’s called "throwing a sicky " :lol: :wink:

Definitely coming, big well done to Neil for getting this organised, see you Friday.
Jerry

Does anybody have a fold up camping table or something similar, which they could take up for the weekend?

It is the only thing we do not have now.

Many thanks,
Neil.

just to let peeps know i will be bringing a gas bbq as well so if anyone wants to cook some grub feel free to bring it along and use the bbq

**If you are going to use Daves BBQ, don’t forget your back brace as bending down to use it is going to ache like hell! :twisted:

David**

We have a gas bbq as well, more than happy to let someone cook :smiley:

I will be purchasing some food on the day through the club, so dont bring too much, however if you want something more fancy that buggers etc, then bring whatever you wish.

Cheers,
Neil.

Just to let everyone know, things have been running late e.g. Tickets and as far as I know will be handed out at the gate. The reason is the person I have been dealing with as left Billing and I have stuggles to contact the new person. I have now got details and will be chasing them in the morning.

I will keep you posted.

Cheers,
Neil.

Sounds like a right nightmare for you Neil.

Well done for sticking at it and sorting us all out. :wink:

Dee.

[quote]Does anybody have a fold up camping table or something similar, which they could take up for the weekend?
[/quote]

I got a folding table, it only about 1mx1m though, I’ll be there about 10am Sat until when I get up Sunday, so about 3pm :smiley:

Mark

Nice one, I have nothing so that would be a great help :smiley:

Cheers,
Neil.

Dont forget to bring any car stuff you got to sell. See you all there.

Cheers,
Neil.

Have a good time all, typically I’m now sitting at home on me tod, bored out of my brain and wishing I’d come along! :frowning: :x Boozy bbq pics please, I’m expecting at least one incinerated burger :D:lol:

Jim

[quote]I’m expecting at least one incinerated burger :D:lol:

Jim[/quote]

That’s usually Rich at the end of the night. :smiley:

Dee.

oi dee …ive never been a burger !!! :roll:

Cracking venue - brilliant weather - fantastic people - What a great club. Where were the rest of you ???

yes a good day! shame it was not well attended! my thank’s to Neil (nas) who done all the work!

Tony

Absolutely agree with the above. Very well done Neil!!

We should try to do this again next year…21 was a big number in my earlier years :oops: :oops: .

Great to see the other members there too - blimey, there are some stunning examples of our cars.

Well done to all of you who travelled big distances to turn up - I’m immediately thinking of Jerry; Stevie and Tracy; and Neil, with my apologies to anyone else who I haven’t mentioned in this respect.

Hope you all had a safe journey home.

Mike

We had a great weekend too thanks to all.

Neil. You did a stunning job of organising this event. A really well earned personal thanks for that. Thank you also for the club putting up funds for the event too.

Lel & I had a brilliant weekend. Sorry I was not on form. Stopped boozing @ 8:30pm and got on the water … :oops: From previous experiences, I felt this was the best thing to do. I must be getting old. :shock: … Or wise :wink:

Thanks to all you guys and gal that looked after Lel that evening. You know who you are. :wink: What a great bunch of members, old & new. Lovely to see everyone and thanks.

Took a few piccies on Saturday:

http://s602.photobucket.com/albums/tt103/dionjones1/GTO%2020th%20Birthday%20party/?albumview=slideshow

Dee.