20th year birthday party 2-4 July at Billing * UPDATED

Just wish to echoe everyones comments,great job neil. Was great to finally put some faces to the names and meet some of the members, had a good weekend thanks guys :smiley:

Excellent weekend, huge thanks to Neil & Sam for organising this and anyone else who helped out behind the scenes.

It was wall to wall sunshine all weekend (ouch when I got in the bath though) reminded me of a mini JAE, great company, banter, some lovely cars, fantastic venue facilities, just generally a really friendly atmosphere.

Thanks also to the club for everything and the little special touch of providing a 20th Birthday Cake made it all the more special. We lit the candles after sundown and sang a big Happy Birthday to our cars.

Boo & Tani, thank you for feeding us with your powsh BBQ inbetween our GTOUK mealtimes :lol: :lol: very generous of you off your own backs.

Well not wanting to sound like an Oscar speech gone wrong, that’s it, we thoroughly enjoyed every minute and from what we observed so did everyone else.

Cheers everyone, lets do it again sometime, :wink:

Stevie & Tracie :smiley:

thank you to neil and sam for organising this great event .tani’s taken to camping like a brick to water :? great rugby match …not :cry: :smiley: . great place and great people we look forward to catching up with you lot again soon .

yes great job neil and sam, thanks rory, good to see all the folks and meet rossi, stephy, and simon, lets make it bigger next year 21st, nice to be at a meet when the place is not crowded, good for showers etc.
terrific idea well done neil, will post up pics asap.
jerry

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I would like to say thank you for everyone who made the effort join us and help out during the day. Simon (3000gt) has been a great help and Staff (Saffordcox) for producing our banner in a very small amount of time.

I will put up some photos soon. I suggest we do have one for next year. Weekends like that is what the club should be all about, really enjoyed it.

Cheers,
Neil.

had a great weekend , absolutly cracking job neil and helpers , definatly a must do again , i ache all over funnily enough thanks to (freight train spanners ) :lol:
great weather , venue , people …
you that didnt come dont know what a great time you missed … thanks everyone involved in a great time 8) 8)

Very enjoyable weekend :smiley:

Once again another meet that will become an annual event, just like Supercar Sunday. It’s very difficult to arrange these events for the first time, the effort and time put in is to be commended.

Not a bad turnout and was good to see that I can now put faces to more names :slight_smile: A good deal of interest from the public too.

I deffo will be there again next year :smiley: Even though putting this reply in the morning as my body aches like ■■■■ and I’m stuggling to get outa bed, from that ■■■■■■ stupid game :x

Tanni, where is the Vodka? :lol:

Well done Neil & Sam and anyone else who helped with this 8)

Steve

Freight train ???

When you said your wrist was still sore - you meant you thought you were THOR - weilding your cast around like a forge hammer …

Looking good guys, sorry i couldn’t make it am currently sitting in the sun in Spain :roll: :lol:

hopefully i can make it next year!!!

Paul

[quote]Thanks everyone for the kind words. I would like to say thank you for everyone who made the effort join us and help out during the day. Simon (3000gt) has been a great help and Staff (Saffordcox) for producing our banner in a very small amount of time.

I will put up some photos soon. I suggest we do have one for next year. Weekends like that is what the club should be all about, really enjoyed it.

Cheers,
Neil.[/quote]

Really glad it went well Neil after all the stress of putting it together at such short notice, I’m gutted I couldn’t be there in the end but looking forward to the next one (hopefully) :slight_smile:

Staff

:lol: :lol: @ stevie … it was your " ■■■■■■ stupid game " you numpty … youve killed 6 members of the club :lol: :lol: :lol:

Photos:

I still not been asleep since I was there!

Damn work work work :frowning:

Will get some kip in a min, but got to work again tonight :frowning:

Mark

Neil top marks mate absolutely fantastic weekend

aching like hell this morning , you can forget the rugby ball for jae stevie :shock: extreme frisbee instead using circular saw blades :lol: :lol:

Good to meet up with every one again and have a good laugh over a few jars 8)

Thanks to Boo and Tani for taking there bbq too and sorry about the ribs mate :lol: :lol:

Oh and Neil you should really get an award for trying to keep a straight face while talking to comb over man :lol: :lol: childish but funny

Craig :slight_smile: