Meet is Sunday 16th September @ 2.00pm onwards

The Coach and Horses
Weatheroak Hill
Alvechurch
Birmingham
West Midlands
B48 7EA

01564 823386

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?near=coach+and+horses&q=coach+and+horses&f=p&rl=1&ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=106340070838967460556.00000112e69f1ab85bd4b&om=1&ll=52.366848,-1.91308&spn=0.036843,0.080338&z=14

Lets see if we can get more people last month with just 4 cars (I was expecting 10) was a little disappointing.
[list=1:6e92a04f38]*:6e92a04f38]t9od
*:6e92a04f38]Spot (Late)
*:6e92a04f38]paulw1028
*:6e92a04f38]Hotbob
*:6e92a04f38]seangto
*:6e92a04f38]deano7
*:6e92a04f38]gripo
*:6e92a04f38]gotgto (maybe)
*:6e92a04f38]Julian (maybe)[/list:o:6e92a04f38]Mark

I’ll be there - a little late coz it’s the Belgian Grand Prix that day. :smiley:

yey!!! i should be able to come to this!! :slight_smile: i am in wrexham on sat nite for a mates b/day party so not too sure on the time of arrival!!

whats the plan for us who have not been before? pub lunch/dinner? drive etc?

paul

Should be able to make this one :roll:

Robert.

Might be able to pop along to this one…are foreigners allowed?! :wink: :smiley:

Mark you can bring your crap if you want :wink:

Mark

[quote]Mark you can bring your crap if you want :wink:

Mark[/quote]

Mark what makes you think your car will be ready? :roll: … :wink:

Robert.

Sorry, can’t make that date.

David

If weather ok ill be there never bin to a meet yet.Look forward to meeting you guys.

sean :wink:

should be able to make this one… :lol:

[quote]yey!!! i should be able to come to this!! :slight_smile: i am in wrexham on sat nite for a mates b/day party so not too sure on the time of arrival!!

whats the plan for us who have not been before? pub lunch/dinner? drive etc?

paul[/quote]

I usually just a bit like bubble inn, meet up look around cars, get some food and rink in pub (if you want).

I will be bringing the Mrs, 2 kids and 2 in-laws. In 2 cars, as I think that might be a squeeze in a GTO :slight_smile:

I have started to compile a list in the first post.

Mark

I’ll be working, can’t turn a cash job down…

Carl.

[quote]I’ll be working, can’t turn a cash job down…

Carl.[/quote]

Hows your car feel after that mini meet we had :wink:

Mark

[quote]Hows your car feel after that mini meet we had :wink:

Mark[/quote]

Very mini meet,

I was out in the car last night and felt a bit of understeer for the first time ever, I wanted to go round the roundabout the car wanted to go straight on. Not sure if the new tyres are a bit iffy or they’ve totally screwed the alignment… don’t think i’ll be going back there.

How’s yours, have you got it back yet?

Carl.

[quote]

[quote]Hows your car feel after that mini meet we had :wink:

Mark[/quote]

Very mini meet,

I was out in the car last night and felt a bit of understeer for the first time ever, I wanted to go round the roundabout the car wanted to go straight on. Not sure if the new tyres are a bit iffy or they’ve totally screwed the alignment… don’t think i’ll be going back there.

Carl.[/quote]

Not sure, it feels a bit light on the front end, but may just have been me, not driven it much since as it been in paint shop for last week.

Will see how it feels when I get it back.

Mark

[quote]

Very mini meet,

Carl.Not sure, it feels a bit light on the front end, but may just have been me, not driven it much since as it been in paint shop for last week.

Will see how it feels when I get it back.

Mark[/quote]

I thought you talked to them about what needed to be done in order to align them?? Surely aligment is alignment… I would go back if your still not happy …Pete is a good bloke and no doubt will have a look at it again??

As I said I not driven it much, as it been in a paint shop since last week.

Might have just been me on the day but I hardly ever feel light on the front end :slight_smile:

Mark

Bit of a change of plan I’m afraid guys, off to Silverstone that day now. :roll: Apologies for the drop out.

Is the third Sunday always the date for the meet?

[quote]Bit of a change of plan I’m afraid guys, off to Silverstone that day now. :roll: Apologies for the drop out.

Is the third Sunday always the date for the meet?[/quote]

No just one that seemed to fit around things, I try to pick around the middle of the month.

This is the first Sunday meet, been on Thursday’s until now.

Mark

Julian & Diane + kids, definite, Mark we are going to visit Diane’s sister first in Redditch :roll: we told you exactly where it was, how far is it to the meet from her area :smiley:

Julian. PS i now have the fob cover, will bring it with me.