4. Simon Baker + Japfest paid
5. James Jones AGM + Japfest paid
6.Dave soper/one, Japfest only paid.
7. Terry AGM + Japfest Paid.
9. Kevin & Sophie AGM
10. Arron Japfest
11. Mark leach assuming ?

1 Like

Kevin realised at the NEC he and Sophie can’t make this now as they are on holiday.

1.Jensen AGM + Japfest Paid
2. Steve & Tracie AGM Meeting Only
3. Dave & Anna + AGM paid
4. Simon Baker AGM + Japfest paid
6. Davesoper, Japfest only paid.
8. Aaron - Japfest
9. Mark Leach - AGM

Tracie

1 Like

Unfortunately we’ve had it confirmed today that we haven’t got an overnight sitter or Sunday sitter, so Steve and I will have to just attend the AGM Meeting and hit the road home.

Shame, but it is what it is this year.

Tracie

2 Likes

Thats a shame, was looking forward to another catch up with you guys and ofcourse to see the hulk again but it is what it is :slight_smile: hopefully we can get some good pictures for you both to enjoy from the show instead lol

1 Like

Thanks Aaron, bit gutted to be honest, but hey ho.

Hopefully catch up soon…

Tracie

1 Like

As arron1991ellis has said such a shame would of been good to meet again lets hope for something in the future calendar :+1:

2 Likes

8. Aaron - Japfest
9. Mark Leach - AGM
10. Steve And Angie Japfest Only Paid
11. Mpro + 1.5 - Japfest Only Paid

1 Like

8. Aaron - Japfest
9. Mark Leach - AGM
10. Steve And Angie Japfest Only Paid
11. Mpro + 1.5 - Japfest Only Paid
12. Marty K. Japfest Only. Paid

I can’t make the AGM, but I will be at Japfest
Marty

2 Likes

Decided to go away for the weekend instead now, little point traveling 2.5 hrs or more just for a meeting as not doing Japfest.

Dave

I should make the AGM. Might not be in the GT tho.

Paul

3 Likes

I can’t make the AGM, hopefully next year ! But i will be at Japfest with Jayswax detailing shop as i was last year, if anyone wants to pop over for a chat or some good cleaning and detailing stuff feel free :grinning:

Is the password 122.136? As i tried a few days ago and attemping to book my tickets now today as i know deadline is tomorrow and its just giving me wrong password code everytime

Nevermind just tried it on the mrs phone and it worked. Weird one… ahh well all booked

4 Likes

So we have a few people looking to attend the AGM, I have to say I am disappointed in the response. The committee are here to run the club for the members, and need to get input, without this and some support how long will the club continue.

Simon

4 Likes

Its especially hard for me as I usually have the baby so that my mrs can do what she wants on the weekend, its hard enough getting 1 day off on a weekend let alone the whole weekend! Also the GTO isn’t finished, this shouldn’t stop me from coming up I know but that’s how I am, once its done I am hoping to be out a lot more :+1:

1 Like

I will be looking to sort the hotel rooms on Thursday 18 April so please book a room, before then if you want a discounted rate

Simon

Watch emails everyone tickets and passes came today​:+1::grin::+1:

4 Likes

Cheers @davesoper64, just printed mine off :+1:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Look like same place as last year Block 4 next to Drift Kings and looking at the list of club attending its going to be busy​:grin::+1::grin:

4 Likes

Ill be at Silverstone early for coffee.
See you all there.
Marty

1 Like