Safe trip everyone see you all later.

James

1 Like

Just leaving guys, see you there :crossed_fingers:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just booked Japfest to show :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On our way home from the AGM, great meeting with plenty of constructive discussion, thanks for those who turned up.

Enjoy your evening those staying over and hope everyone attending Japfest tomorrow has a great day.

Tracie & Steve

7 Likes

9 Likes

Looks really professional , think there’s too many chairs though :rage:

Really sorry the turnout wasn’t better for those of you who made the effort , hope you folks staying have a cracking evening though :+1:

7 Likes

Early doors at Silverstone.
Marty

10 Likes

Morning Marty
Have a good day folks looks like weather is ok and excellent AGM yesterday, great venue and a pleasure to be there. Reccomend for next year and lets hope for many more being there.
Thank you organisers.

6 Likes

Hope you all have a great day guys.

2 Likes

Its chilly here !

4 Likes

Hi again to everyone we met today :slight_smile:

It was great getting to know you guys and we will be seeing you again soon!

PS matching t-shirts :wink:

12 Likes

Another great event.
Well done to those involved in organising.
Sorry i couldnt do AGM as well.
110 miles on my project.
Very pleased.
Marty

9 Likes

Nice to see some of you all again :slight_smile: the stand looked good!! Will put some pics on once the mrs has sent me them as i leave the photos to her :joy:

7 Likes

An excellent day at the AGM, my alarm failed to go off Sunday morning, but awoke with plenty of time to get down. Convoy was fun, didn’t think that Mr Presidents right foot was so heavy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great day at Japfest, but it was fookin cold :grin:

Will start a new thread with pictures, don’t want to load this thread.

3 Likes

Really enjoyed meet at Silverstone, nice to catch up and good to meet some of you for the first time, I’ll get some pics up. :grinning:

1 Like

There is a new thread for Japfest pictures @mickJ, was really good seeing you after so many years, a good turn out of cars I thought.

Wasn’t that road they sent us round to exit the show shiit. Dodging great big pot holes and collapsing perimeter road, the tunnel was a nightmare too!!!

4 Likes

Yep good to catch up Terry and hopefully I can make it to a few more this year. I think the exit through the tunnel idea is for people to make as much noise as possible before getting back on the road :grin:. I felt every bump through my tein suspension!

Cheers, Mick

1 Like

So did I bud, so did I :astonished::astonished:

1 Like

https://www.photography-uk.com/

Here is the link for entry photos to the event.
Photos are downloadable for £1 which is a bargain.

4 Likes