AGM 2019/JAPFEST SILVERSTONE SATURDAY 4th MAY & SUNDAY 5th MAY 2019 TOWCESTER

Here are postcodes again
Agm. NN4 7AA
Silverstone. NN12 8TN

1 Like

I think the ones staying at the hotel are @3000gt @just_cool @James3000GT and @ms8leach (not sure if Mark is doing Japfest though), but maybe one of you guys could liaise with Dave about meeting up as he keeps asking and getting no reply :roll_eyes:

Tracie

2 Likes

Thankyou @Tracie @jensen360 for your reply :+1:
So I’m bitting the bullet
Meet at Hotel 7.30 8.00 leave for Silverstone 8.30ish
Whats do people think of that ,?

4 Likes

Sounds sensible happy to do that.

James

3 Likes

Sounds ok to me @davesoper64, been off for two days, bit unwell, Vera says ‘So that’s the weekend out then’ Had to tell her “No Chance”

Terry :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Have a great weekend, apologies need to stay close to home at the moment, sorry.

Dave

5 Likes

My excuse is that I’m in Sunny Corfu till the 11th :grin:

3 Likes

I will be at the AGM ( not working) so one more for Saturday!

1 Like

Hi yep its me again
If people not happy with meeting at the hotel there is a place just north of Silverstone on the Towcester bypass a travel lodge and more
We could meet there ? See screen shot and shout out preference.

1 Like

Hope the AGM Goes well folks and you have an enjoyable afternoon/evening , to those of you going to japfest I hope the weather is kind and you have a great day , just remember plenty of photos please

Craig :grinning:

4 Likes

The travel lodge would be better for me as heading to the agm would be out of the way but whichevers easiest :slight_smile:

Another thumbs up for the travel lodge here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bluddy hell @davesoper64, stop it, your doing my poorly head in :wink:, where is this place in relation to the Hotel and what time are you meeting up there? How far from the Hotel is it? Would be good to go in en masse though.

Let’s just stick with the hotel we will have breakfast and just leave if people want to join us that’s fine

Simon

Scrap my last comment :scream:

Just checked the postcode for the hotel and I didn’t realise its just down the road from my house so ill see you there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning all
Thought id just put an alternative meet point some like some don’t so as @3000gt has said leave it as is
So anyone wanting to convey meet at the holiday inn 7.30 8.00
Ok see you all sunday.

1 Like

See you guys at the AGM tomorrow, let’s hope there aren’t too many hecklers in the crowd :joy::joy::joy::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Tracie

2 Likes

What are you saying :astonished::astonished:

1 Like

I was being facetious, the clue is in the word ‘crowd’ :kissing_heart::grin:

Tracie

2 Likes

I know I was trying to be funny, the clue is in the word ‘:astonished::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes