AGM 2019/JAPFEST SILVERSTONE SATURDAY 4th MAY & SUNDAY 5th MAY 2019 TOWCESTER

You can just imagine @just_cool scribbling out his items for the Agenda tonight can’t you, the mind boggles :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Tracie

2 Likes

@just_cool :astonished::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

1.Jensen AGM
2. Steve & Tracie AGM Meeting Only
4. Simon Baker AGM + Japfest paid
5. James Jones AGM + Japfest paid
6. Davesoper, Japfest only paid.
7. Terry AGM + Japfest Paid.
8. Aaron - Japfest
9. Mark Leach - AGM
10. Steve And Angie Japfest Only Paid
11. Mpro + 1.5 - Japfest Only Paid
12. Marty K. Japfest Only. Paid
13. Markie AGM

James is on the far right or is that moo rag :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: - naked BBQs are you missing my sausage :grinning:

3 Likes

I am happy with how I see the club being run and would be there if not for my holiday been booked the same weekend, unfortunately a lot of club dates are clashing with real life commitments this year and I’d also like to bring both my GTO’s to club meets which means the only feasible club meet I’m gonna get chance at is JapShow finale as I’m currently diving round in one of the best paint jobs going :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time for feedback Robbie, it’s good to work out why people aren’t/can’t attend such an important event on the Calendar.

Tracie

2 Likes

i would like to come to the agm again just for me its a 9+hr drive and a far bit of money :frowning:
as for the way the club is run i couldn’t be happier with it :slight_smile:
i can see all the hard work you all put into it and I appreciate it loads just it’s a location problem for me but being so far north any show down south is a major pain for me to go to :frowning:

2 Likes

Thanks @alec_shewan it was great to meet you, understand the distance thing, but at least you made it last year.

We don’t have many far South members now, so hopefully we can move things a bit more Midlands to encourage other members to attend.

Tracie

2 Likes

+1 to what others are saying, from what i see the club is run brilliantly and i couldnt think of anyway to improve. As for me attending i work saturdays everyweek and with it being a 3+ hour drive its abit much after a shift.

2 Likes

Hey, what you showing my back garden for, t’was in twilight :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

I dunno, leave you lot alone for a few hours and I get this, doh!!! :grin:

3 Likes

You missed his veg patch…

3 Likes

Look out here comes Grenfell :astonished:

1 Like

Bin round the back of my house then @Colin_GTO, you sneak :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Got to fund car some how :rofl:

1 Like

Onice again I apologise for not been able to attend the AGM but to get 2 says off on a bank holiday weekend was impossible and as for how the club is being run by the current members nothing needs to change,as the saying goes why change something thats not broken!
Keep up the good/GREAT work everyone :+1::+1::+1:
So back to Japfest are we having a meet up time announced at the hotel so GTOUK can convoy into the event.
This was so good last yearsevent though some of us went to the wrong gate haha .
:grin:

2 Likes

1.Jensen AGM
2. Steve & Tracie AGM Meeting Only
3. Mick J Japfest paid
4. Simon Baker AGM + Japfest paid
5. James Jones AGM + Japfest paid
6. Davesoper, Japfest only paid.
7. Terry AGM + Japfest Paid.
8. Aaron - Japfest
9. Mark Leach - AGM
10. Steve And Angie Japfest Only Paid
11. Mpro + 1.5 - Japfest Only Paid
12. Marty K. Japfest Only. Paid
13. Markie AGM

2 Likes

I’ll mention this again are we creating a meeting time at hotel so GTOUK can convey to the event?:+1::face_with_raised_eyebrow::+1:

2 Likes

Not sure who is staying at the hotel this year mate?
Club car entry is from 7am on the Sunday.
From hotel to event is 30 mins drive.
Hopefully a few of you could convoy across.
@3000gt knows who has booked rooms.

2 Likes