Aluminium Door Sills

Mine are black plastic = fail

GTO please!!!

Put me down for a GTO set please.

Regards

Gavin

Only 8 more to sell, blimey, we might actually make it this time!!

Put me down for a GTO set please

Martin

Hey,

Give it a couple of years and all the 3000GT ones will be on the market again as the cars rusted away.

Good old stainless.

:lol:

A set of 3000 GT please. same as b4.

Thanks
Darran ( daza )

Sure i could see my way to a set for the GTO if im not too late .

Craig :slight_smile:

O.k. we WILL go ahead with this. I will give it a couple more days just in case there are some late comers.
When we have recieved payment we will confirm the order with the manufacturers and the production will take about six weeks, this is the same as before. As soon as we have them they will be sent out the very next day.
My paypal address is [email protected]
For people wanting to pay by cheque or postal order, send it to my work address, marked f.a.o. Mark Sturman.
Please include your full name, address where you want the sills sent and your forum name so we can tally it all up.
Payment charge via paypal is £134.78
By cheque/postal order £130.00

Mark. :slight_smile:

Mark, just a little heads up, Paypal do allow people to pay their charges so you don’t have to. This way you will not be out even by a penny :smiley: but you are relying on people to pay in the correct way because if they don’t you get lumbered with the charges :evil:

Mark, Can you put me down for a GTO set please :wink:

Cheerz
Sat

Money sent :wink:

Payment Sent :smiley:

Payment sent via paypal :smiley:

payment sent

Thank you to those who have paid so quickly :smiley: . I forgot to mention that if anyone is paying via postal order or cheque, please drop me a p.m. so i am aware that it is in the post, just in case it does go missing so we can deal with it.
As soon as all payments are met, the order to manufacture will be made so it’s really down to the last person to pay as to when we get this under way.
I think that to be fair to some people we should allow until the end of the month [payday for most] before closing the list.
If there are more than 25 orders it doesn’t matter, it’s just that that is the MINIMUM order for us to have made.
I hope that is o.k. with everyone.

Mark. :slight_smile:

the things people do to satisfy our addiction to bling :lol:
what a top club
thanks to all involved

Payment sent , can’t wait for a set of these
:wink:
and Boo you ain’t wrong mate it is a top club!

Please include your forum name when ordering these so i can tally it up with the payment.

please also check on the first post if your order is correct for GTO or 3000Gt’s

Cheers, Mark. :slight_smile:

payment sent via cheque like a good lad. :smiley:

Paid via paypal this morning Mark

Andrew