Aluminium Door Sills

All paid via paypal today

Cheers

Paul

I’ve tried, but I can’t resist!

PM’d details and will paypal within the next hour.

Paid via paypal

They are a bribe, they won’t go on unless it behaves and starts showing me a speedo reading :x

Hey Ivor, that feckin speedo is driving me nuts too mate, might ‘bribe’ her with these too!

cheque posted yesterday evening :smiley:

The payments recieved has been updated. At the moment we still need the remaining people to pay for this to go ahead.
We are getting there but i must remind you that unless we sell ALL of these, it will not happen and i will just refund everyone.
This IS the last chance of this ever happening as the tooling for these will be scrapped, that is the message we got from the manufacturers which prompted us to start this final offer.
It’s really all down to those who have agreed to buy a set and haven’t yet paid.

Mark. :slight_smile:

Hi.

Hope I’m not too late to be added. I would like the 3000GT ones please. Payment sent via Paypal before I wrote this. 8)

Dee.

[quote]Hi.

Hope I’m not too late to be added. I would like the 3000GT ones please. Payment sent via Paypal before I wrote this. 8)

Dee.[/quote]

No problem mate, the sooner we get them paid for, the sooner we can order them. :smiley: :smiley:

I will leave this for another day or so. If those who have promised to pay, don’t, or unless we get some sold to others, i will cancel this and just refund everyone’s money. :slight_smile:
We have tried but i simply can’t justify spending out cash on sills to sit in the loft and i’m not that keen on keeping hold of peoples money. :slight_smile:

Paid Via Paypal

paul

I can not believe these are slipping away. They look superb. Last ever too. I don’t mind if you hold on to my money a little longer Mark. If it comes back home Lel will be off down town for some new shoes. :shock:

C’mon guys. We are almost there. They look the dogs danglies, so don’t let this opportunity slip by.

Dee.

[quote]I can not believe these are slipping away. They look superb. Last ever too. I don’t mind if you hold on to my money a little longer Mark. If it comes back home Lel will be off down town for some new shoes. :shock:

C’mon guys. We are almost there. They look the dogs danglies, so don’t let this opportunity slip by.

Dee.[/quote]

Ditto - i was gutted that i missed the ones from 2006 … new car and new looks for it - they really do / would set it off !

Hopefully 4 more people have a little more cash tucked away to make their GT / GTO sparkle a little bit more… and be smug to know these are the last of the breed!

Seems there’s still a few “leading” club members haven’t paid yet, either.
These sills are REALLY good and you won’t ever see them again. They will become collectors items in the not too distant future. You’d be mad not to get a pair… :wink: But you have to act NOW!!!

As I said before I would rather buy 2 sets and sell one at a later date than miss out on this again. I know one other member said they would do the same. Anyone else out there willing to invest - you know they will sell eventually…

Mark, If it comes to it just PM me and I’ll send you more money, I’m not missing out on this again! :shock:

I feel the same. I’d buy another set just to make this happen… they are the tits and won’t be around again.

Sorry i have been a little slow, :oops: (sure you dont want to know my excuse) but cheque in the post today to you Mark. Regards Bob.

Hi Mark, can you put me down for a set, a cheque will be in the post over the weekend :smiley:

Let’s hope we make it :wink:

Rich :slight_smile:

If there is one set of GTO ones left i’ll send Mark a cheque Tuesday ?

Ray

[quote]If there is one set of GTO ones left i’ll send Mark a cheque Tuesday ?

Ray[/quote]

There is no maximum order just a minimum so you should be okay :wink::slight_smile:

Rich :lol:

Ah Ha ok i’ll do the cheque for £130 and get it off to Whoever tuesday , cheers Richie, (again) lol

Ray