Aluminium Door Sills

Mark, have those that haven’t paid been PM badgered yet? By my count, if all the promised cheques arrive there are presently 5 members left to pay and one set left to sell. PM me if you want me to do anything, like send the extra dosh for another set. I will be utterly gutted if we miss this group buy, and will happily fill you with beer if you hold on a bit longer :wink:

I have called Mark and sorted my Payment!!!

about time!!! you can’t use old age as a excuse for everything!!!

Paul

I would like the little red “PAID” thing put back next to my user name please. :wink:

So how we looking for these now?

Dee

Mark,

Sorry for the delay as I just got back from my hols.
Payment made and PM sent.

Cheers
Sat

I have just updated the PAID list. Those who have promised to send cheques need to get them to me by Thursday please.
As soon as all payments have been received and cheques honoured, we WILL order these sills. :slight_smile:
Anyone on the original list who hasn’t paid by then, will not be getting a set as i’m not spending my own money when they can’t be bothered to sort it out for themselves, seems fair to me. :smiley:

Mark. :slight_smile:

I’d hate to be the last one to pay (or not pay!) and be responsible for all this falling through… your name will be mud! :loser:

[quote]I have just updated the PAID list. Those who have promised to send cheques need to get them to me by Thursday please.
As soon as all payments have been received and cheques honoured, we WILL order these sills. :slight_smile:
Anyone on the original list who hasn’t paid by then, will not be getting a set as i’m not spending my own money when they can’t be bothered to sort it out for themselves, seems fair to me. :smiley:

Mark. :)[/quote]

Yippee, sounds like this is going ahead, I am so chuffed! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Can I buy another GTO set please?

Craig

Yes, of course you can. Just paypal me and i’ll sort it. :slight_smile:

7 Dejay 3000GT PAID Gonna stop moaning now ?

LOL Mark. :rofl: Thanks. I didn’t want the PM badgering from everyone. :evil: :evil: :evil: … :wink:

Dee. 8)

I’m still up for mine, lost the plot with the string changing locations.

Please sent me a PM with address and details and I’ll pop it in the post ASAP.

Cheers for working on this one!
:wink:

Everything you need to know is already in this post. :smiley:

[quote]Ah Ha ok i’ll do the cheque for £130 and get it off to Whoever tuesday , cheers Richie, (again) lol

Ray[/quote]

Ray is not on the list Mark.

Rich :slight_smile:

^ Hey ! I’ve paid…twice! :o :o

I thought Rob had paid too? :wink:

he has!!! and bought 2 sets…

I will cash all the cheques Friday. As soon as they have all cleared we will submit the order.
The only way to get a set of these now is via paypal. I need to get these ordered to ensure that everyone gets them to tart up their motors before the summer.

Mark…

A BIG THANK YOU … for organising all this … I know you must be busy enough without this added task …but I am sure it is much appreciated by all the members who have been after these for some time now …

Andrew

Paid dear boy, sorry for the delay and not looking often enough