BIRTHDAY BASH 2017 - BOOKING DETAILS - 7th/8th JULY

Waiting @jensen360 :joy::joy::joy:

Tracie :frog:

1 Like

We are just getting the mad house sorted and then will head down @Tracie. :slight_smile:

What a brilliant weekend, the people and weather couldnā€™t have been better, wall to wall sunshine and not a drop of rain.

So many laughs and great memories taken away so thanks to everyone who came and made it one to remember.

A big thank you to @DavePerky for all the planning of the event shelter to turn it into a nightclub after dark with all the gear you dragged there with you, and @James3000GT for making sure we had one there this weekend.

Roll on JAE if this weekend is anything to go by we are in for a treat

Shattered and sunburnt and in need of a battery re-charge before work tomorrow but it was so worth it.

4 Likes

Really enjoyed our two evening visits,really chilled me out great laugh as always,grateful my two dawgs behaved and grateful to spend some R&R in great companyā€¦i love you lucas

7 Likes

Just got up Scott :joy: :joy: :joy:

Terry :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Actually ive been up 20 minutes now and not liking it much

6 Likes

thanks for a brilliant weekend guys was great to see everyone again as scott said it was much needed R&R and a break from the project

And thanks for the laughs through out the day and especially saturday night havenā€™t laughted like that in a long time @ScottMR & @lukas you 2 were hilarious :joy::joy:

and thanks @Tracie and @stevie for letting me crash in your tent :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks to all involved in organising this. Great time, as always.
Marty

6 Likes

Really was a good time, effin tent was for your amusement and my frustration. Have got a new one on order already along with dozens of other things seeing what you guys had brought along.

Cheers Fluffy and Mark for giving me some of your food, dayum, sound like a down and out. :joy: :joy:

To everyone there for making it a great weekend. No specifics as Iā€™d just make a list of everyone there. Yā€™all know who you are, I think thatā€™s everyone :grin: then. The weather held, pity my rolling machine didnā€™t :wink:

To Vicki, how you laughed when @lukas was going on and on then I honestly thought you were going to whack him :joy:

These things make for a memorable weekend :thumbsup:

Terry :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Some really funny moments and a great weekend , watching @just_cool with his tent was worth the entry fee alone .

@ScottMR and @lukas your the new double act , you need your own stage :joy:

Great weekend and great company , nice to see people pop along who were not staying either

Craig :grinning:

8 Likes

Did you find your phone?

2 Likes

Yes I did mate cheers , buried at the bottom of my bag , thatā€™s why we couldnā€™t hear it ringing , misplaced so much stuff this weekend itā€™s unreal , losing me marbles I reckon

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for a nice relaxing day on Saturday, we all had a nice time and got 3rd degree burns :sweat: :rage: managed to sun cream Ellie but not ourselves :rolling_eyes:
Was good to catch up with everyone again and hopefully see you all again soon.

Thanks
Dan & Jo

9 Likes

It was lovely to see you and meet our GTOUK baby and what a little Star she was, Steve doesnā€™t normally ā€˜doā€™ kids but even he couldnā€™t resist a cuddle.

A 5 hour journey there and back for you and Jo and baby Ellie thatā€™s dedication Dan :+1:

7 Likes

What a brilliant weekend guys, certainly was a chilled event.

Thank you all who turned out and helped make this one of the events of the year.

Steve

9 Likes

Jealousā€¦