BIRTHDAY BASH 2017 - BOOKING DETAILS - 7th/8th JULY

Well been working in London all week. So up early today as have a car to pack, beer and food to buy and oh Yeh that events shelter. Hoping to get there around 3ish @DavePerky do you have a pitch number for the event shelter - that way we can start building it :grin:

James

3 Likes

Rang them up in week, they don’t issue pitch numbers if your electric you just grab an erection pitch on real meadow, just keep it away from pubic if there is any mate.
Cheers woop-woop its FU-friday I am a little excited :astonished:

4 Likes

See you all there.
I am aiming to be there before 2pm, and will have lunch in the pub by the gate.
Marty

3 Likes

The plan is to bring him down on sat to see you @Tracie. As long as he is behaving himself.

3 Likes

Grab an erection - I didn’t think it was that kind of party :joy:

2 Likes

Ill bring mine on friday then lol

4 Likes

Bear is good with other dogs. He just is unsure about some people. He has been alot better lately.
But last week a friend that comes round about once a month, and bear used to get on with popped in. Bear was really uneasy.
Then for the next few days went back to being really defensive on his evening walks.
Wish you could talk to them and know what was up.

3 Likes

Diesels not though thats the trouble,little dogs hes ok with itsalways big dogs he starts on,tbh might leave em at home as hes not reat with people either ,shelby on the otherhand loves everybody and everything

3 Likes

Bring Shelby Scott please :banana:

2 Likes

Lovely sunny day here in northampton atm,really warm already

2 Likes

Good news , heading off shortly for a slow amble there

1 Like

Pubs open and on private property :wink:

2 Likes

Be leaving in about an hour

1 Like

Brill Jensen.

Thanks see you Saturday.

Tracie :frog:

2 Likes

Are we there yet?

Some of us are Scott been here a while been setting up.

Tracie

1 Like

Are we having live video streaming ?:grinning:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Birthday bash 2017 pics

Had a great time seeing and chatting with everyone tonight. Looking foward to going back tomorrow with bear and some of the family.

4 Likes

Hi Guys
Have fun, get drunk chill out looks great post some good photos of the cars.
Cheers

2 Likes