BIRTHDAY BASH 2017 - BOOKING DETAILS - 7th/8th JULY

I can’t remember was so Busy…did you come see us at japfest, I may have spoke to you about membership and meets.
Cheers Dave

1 Like

I did see you at japfest. So birthday bash is for members only. Don’t want to take part in anything just come and say hi

2 Likes

That’s fine mate its a kinda pre jae, we would love to have you join up and come to that this year :grinning: its epic.
Dave

3 Likes

More than welcome to say hi and see what we are about :+1:

3 Likes

Have a Good time Guys !

5 Likes

hoping to get there around early afternoon saturday have work in the morning, just gotta find my camping chair tomorrow :slight_smile:

4 Likes

all packed

6 Likes

Thanks Dave

3 Likes

Cars washed , fags in , beers going in coolbox now , I’ve found loads of little nooks and crannies to stash stuff too :joy:

Sort some clothes out in the morning and get some more beer , doh thought I had more left than I did after goodwood :joy:

Knackered.com now

3 Likes

anyone taking a fridge @DavePerky ?

1 Like

Electric cool boxes me and Tracie I think, could do with a paddling pool again

Oh just a point on this the events shelter is going on my spare electric pitch this year so no Need to struggle in tents, got a couple of tables, small electric kettle and lighting. We can use this for breakfast etc so if someone could bring a toaster think we’re covered then.

1 Like

i can bring ice and a dustbin and 25ltr water containers,not sure how long it will last though

4 Likes

Brilliant Scott

Bringing my elec coolbox too , ■■■■■■ love it bought it last year while we were camping when my old one broke

Little space is for my milk , rest is being brimmed with booze :joy:

4 Likes

That’s a fridge ffs :joy:

3 Likes

Bit late in the day but I am coming over fri afternoon and sat morning. Will be in the bus.
I know Scott did a shopping run last year and it helped some members out. Does anyone need any shopping bringing over on these days?
Jensen

4 Likes

Be great to see you mate

1 Like

You too Craig. Looking foward to seeing your car as well.
Engine bits looked great on fb.

1 Like

Just one thing @jensen360 :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Tracie :dog:

2 Likes